VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Version

Hi

How do I know if I have VG for Dialogic installed on my machine?

Its showing version 5.2.4000 on my machine

thx

Thanks

If I install the VG for Dialogic patch - can i uninstall in case I want to revert back to VG 5.x ?

Yes - just backup all the files that you replace as part of the patch, and essentially reverse the install process.

Ive installed VG for Dialogic and its saying 'registration not valid for this computer'

Please advise urgently

hello support

its messed up the modules by removing them from the existing scripts

Can u advice re registration information asap?

Please send an email to sales@voiceguide.com with a screenshot of the error together with the filled out registration window.

sorry we had to uninstall and restore to previous version to keep the service going.

The error message was "registration not valid for this computer" followed by "This version allows only 30 modules ............etc etc"

There was not registration window that came up.

If these message come up in future you will be able to open the Registration window using the "Help"->"Register VoiceGuide" menu and there you will be able to reconfirm which UniqueID the system has detected.

The code will not work if the UniqueID against which it has been issued is not detected - so for example if the code is linked to the Dialogic card then the Dialogic service needs to be started before starting VG, else the Dialogic UniqueID will not show up.