VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Maximum Call Length

Good afternoon (in Italy :)),

I need to set a time limit of my script of 120 seconds.

Exactly how can i do this?

You have talk about this argument in the past but i don't understand where i must where i must put the script for set the max length of the vgs file.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my english.

I use the last version of voiceguide.

I must set the variable at the start of the script before the first message start....

Need I to create a function?

I must set the variable at the start of the script before the first message start....

Need I to create a function?

Will the Evaluate Expression module be sufficient for you?

In particular i must send an only message, the function start when the call start and that listen the time of run of the call. If the call length is more than 30 seconds the call with its messages must hang up. I understand that: with the evaluation module I can do function that estabilished if i can go on with the massage of the call, but I can't create a function that listen all the call. This is what I need.

Thanks for reply.

I need to do this operation in the case the answer machine welcome message is too long. is possible do a check that limit the length in this case to force starting the script?

The maximum length of Answering Machine message is 2 minutes. What would you want to change this and to what value would you want to change it to?

I want to change the maximum length of Answering Machine message + the length of my message. The sum of these two numbers < 2 minutes.

These settings can be altered, but it would require that a special version would be created just for you - you should email sales@voiceguide.com to see how much it would cost to create this modification.