VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Transfer Call...

Hi,

I am now 4weeks bussy with installing a custom made ivr portal.

I bought 2 pabx centrals and different voice modems.

Everything works for 99,99% Only the transfer call wich is most needed does sometimes weird.

I use the following transfer function:

dial hookflash(!), dial extension(4), hookup phone by first ringtone.

the problem is as follows, after sending the dtmf commands !4 it takes the modem to long to hang up so my pbx takes the transfer as an announced one.

because i cannot do inband signaling i need to use the dial hookflash(!), dial extension(4), hookup phone by first ringtone. command.

is there a way to let the modem hangup immediatly after it sended the !4 command?

Because now it takes to long.... the hangup need to go immediatly.

Much thankx, as soon everything is setted up and runs ok i will buy a 30 line + dialer license.

dial hookflash(!), dial extension(4), hookup phone by first ringtone.

so with this command, my phone rings 1 time

i have to take up immediatly to get the phone or pres after the 1 and only ring on 0.

bud this doesnt work always, so the transfer is not quite good...

now the second:

when i use the announced transfer, the phone keeps ringing until i pick up, after i pick up i need to press 1 to get to phone from ivg, bud i cannot use inband signaling...

what i found weird is that the phone keeps ringing when using announced transfer by ivg, normally when putting a phone on hold and let it keep ringing on the extension i need to press the hookflash and extension and then have to hookup immediatly.........

if i dont hook up immediatly it only rings one time on the extension....

weird :-)

anybody who can help me out?

so, what i need, just with the blind transfer, that ivg hangs up faster....

i tried it by my phone, with transferring a call to another phone by pressing hookflash, 4 and immediatly hang-up, then the phone on the other extension keeps ringing....

if i do not hoo-up immediatly it only rings once and then troubles starts becaus emy pbx is thinking i am doing a talk with another phone internal connected to the pbx, so i am talking behind the external line, staff2staff.

another solution would be:

record the dtmf hookflash and extension, let it play in an ivg module and forward it when played to the hang-upo module so the hang up(hook up) goes faster so the phone keeps ringing....

can anybody help please?

does anyone has a file recorded with a 100ms hookflash, 40ms pause and then the number 4 without any pause after?

it could resolve the problem of the blind transfer where the hangup takes to long...

i checked all modems and all modems are hanging up correctly, so it has nothing to do with it :-)

if i just could ..........

skip everything, i just did the job :-)

its not 100% trustable bud it works....

We would need to see the VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the call transfer, this will allow us to see what is going on...

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

In general when using call transfers we recommend using Dialogic cards as voice modems cannot do call transfers well (cannot set hookflash length on a modem).

A hookflash is not something you can record in a sound file....