VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unique Identifier

The unique identifiers, as seen on my vioceguide register screen, are the dalogic card and the network card. I want to use the hard drive as the unique identifier because I plan to sell the hard drives already set up with xp, dialogic drivers, voiceguide and my script, already installed and paid for and registerd (except for xp of course - 30 days). My clients will purchase the drive from me and install it in there computer with their dialogic card already physicaly installed. They just plug in hard drive and a phone line and their up and running. :-)

Is there an easy way to use the hard drive identifier without jerking the dialogic card and network card?

Hard drive UID based registration codes are no longer issued.

The license will need to be linked to the Dialogic card. Dialogic based UID is just the card's Serial number, so if that is known in advance then you can pre-load the registraion code as well.

And just how would I know that in advance? :-)

Perhaps the client could install it in a different computer. Set up the dialogic drivers and then give me the serial number in which case what does he need the new drive and my service for?

You may want to email sales@voiceguide.com along with details of how you want to market your product - all license related enquires are handled by the sales department.