VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Hello

We are using Dialogic d/4pci cards and we are in demo mode. We are only using the voice guide portion of the program and we have a wave file selected in the script message to play to human. Once the number dials some times it plays the message prior to the person saying hello. Other times it waits till the person says hello. All we want it to do is play a message once the person says hello Nothing else, if an answering machine answer we want it to hang up and go to the next number. We also leave the prompt for voice modem blank as well as the answering machine line bank. Is this correct? Is there any thing to adjust for the hello issue.

2 Question when you start up the Telephone number loader you have your default times and a default voice modem wave. Is there a file we can modify (such as an ini file) where we can have our defaults loaded each time. We want to have our default wave come in with default start and end times

3 Question if I que up say 90,000 numbers to dial, After it has been dialing for a couple of hours how do I know how many numbers have been dialed and still need to be dialed?

Thanks for your help

Is there any thing to adjust for the hello issue.

Dialogic cards are pretty reliable at detecting when a person or an answering machine answers the call - I understand the cases where the system started playing the message before call was answered was on some of the calls made to mobile phones - maybe some noise on the line confused the Dialogic card in these cases... we've observed very good call answer detection rates in out testing of the D4PCI.

Is there a file we can modify (such as an ini file) where we can have our defaults loaded each time.

Not at this stage, but this is an easy change and a useful feature - I will ask to have this one added in.

How do I know how many numbers have been dialed and still need to be dialed?

List of calls answered by a human will be created in VoiceGuide's \data directory, and be called DialListContacted_Human.txt

List of calls answered by an answering machine will be created in VoiceGuide's \data directory, and be called DialListContacted_AM.txt

Calls which were never answered will be created in VoiceGuide's \data directory, and be called DialListUncontactable.txt

An entry will be placed in the DialListUncontactable.txt file when all the redial attempts have been exhausted.

To determine how many calls are still to be dialed you need to look at the number of entries in the DilList.mdb database.

The number of calls which are scheduled to be called are also displayed every few seconds in the VoiceGuide Event Trace Log.