VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Not Answering...

I have a Conexant Soft56k Modem, and it is not answering the call at all. I know that the modem is capable of answering because I tested it out in the Hyper Terminal window. I think I've read that voice quality is not to good on the "Soft" type modems, but it's not answering at all with VG. Please respond at earliest convienience.

thank you,

Thomas

I changed modem to hsp56 microModem, which is also a voice modem and it will not pick up calls, but Hyperterminal does. Just an update.

thank you,

thomas

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the incoming call, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call. You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the incoming call, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call. You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, the LOG shows nothing though, completly blank.

Im on windows xp sp2 with a Connexant 56k soft modem.

I am using the demo software, is this a limitation of the demo software that it does not answer a call?

Any help would be greatly appriceated?

Thanks,

Elliot.

If the trace log window is not showing anything then no messages are received from the modem.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well. Please do this, then restart VG and post the log here (as an attachment).