VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide For Dialogic Patch

I tried to download this patch , but i got a very funny robotic and slow voice when i run the VG!!!?

how could this be solved?

The voice files are run at 8khz in VG4Dialogic, not 11KHz as for the standard version, so files will sound slowed down and slurry.

You need to re-install your voice files and either resample or re-record your own recordings.

This is mentioned very briefly in the "readme" file.

The sound files need to be in 8kHz format.

If they sound slow when playing back then it looks like the sound files on your system now are in 11kHz format.

I'm having the same problem. When Voiceguide runs ConvertWav2Vox to convert my WAV file to a VOX file, the VOX file comes out sounding "slower" -- as if it was an 11.025KHz file with an 8KHz header.

When I opened the converted VOX file in Cooledit, it sounds slow there too. I'm almost certain that the Voiceguide conversion software is not converting my sound files correctly.

What is the format of the .WAV input file?

It'd be best if you could post the original .WAV file and the resulting .VOX file here for us to look at (.ZIP up both files together first).

If the input WAV file is in correct format the resulting VOX will play fine - you can see examples of the when using the 8kHz WAV sound files which ship with VoiceGuide.

We r using wave file samples provided by u for dialogic.

These samples are playing fine in Media Player or Real Player.

But with VG using Daialogic d4pci,its sound quality is very bad.

How can i increase the sound quality.

Does the "Voice Horoscope" demo program from Dialogic sound OK?

If the "Voice Horoscope" demo program's sound files sound bad as well then the card or the telephone line is faulty.

If the "Voice Horoscope" demo program's sound files sound OK then there is something wrong with the sound file's you're using...