VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Queue

I'm about to upgrade my telephone system+lines to IDSN, and have spotted your software which has many features I could use.

Is there any way to use it for some form of queueing/hold system too? Or what would be the best way to integrate it with a queing system?

Thanks

VG can be used to create an ACD.

What PBX are you using and what CTI interfaces does it have?

I'm looking at the Toshiba Strata IP-CTX, but am flexible in this respect.

I know that it has ACD, IVR and CTI options, although don't have any more details yet.

We currently have analog lines, and an outside company receive and queue our calls, passing them through to us when a line becomes available. I'd like to handle this in house. Would I be better off allowing the pbx to handle this rather than Voiceguide?

Voiceguide will be used to access parcel tracking details in real time for our customers.

I'm just trying to figure out the best way of setting the system up.

It would all depend on the functionality which you would require from your ACD and whether Toshiba's ACD fulfils your requirements.

VoiceGuide's main advantage is that you can create the ACD to function anyway you like whereas with built-in ACDs you are stuck with what you get.

Voiceguide will be used to access parcel tracking details in real time for our customers.

If you are budgeting to have a voiceguide system already to do some other tasks then the incremental cost of making it handle ACD work as well would be fairly low. Guess you just have to look at the dollars and cents and whether the functionality provided by built in ACD is adequate.