VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Transfer Call

I can successfully make dial and conference call, but there are two problem I am facing that I can not resolve,

1. When the call connected the Success path is not taken,

2. After few minutes the call will be disconnected.

Attached file is a log files from few call I made to test my dial and conference call. Please let me know why the above two problem happen?

Thanks

Farzad

VGLogFiles.zip

Traces suggest that the Dialogic card detected a busy/disconnect tone on the line and that's why the call was finished.

Probably best for you to tighten the busy/disconnect tone definitions used on this system to make sure that such false detections do not occur.

would you please let me know how can I tighten the busy/disconnect tone definitions?

I saw it on you web onece, but I can not find it again.

thanks for your help.

Farzad

Make the allowed frequency and cadence bands tighter - ie. make the allowed variations smaller.

Make the allowed frequency and cadence bands tighter - ie. make the allowed variations smaller.

would you please let me know where(in what module) should I do that? do I have to tighter the friquancy in dilogic cofigration or in VG? where???

do I have to tighter the friquancy in dilogic cofigration or in VG? where???

In Dialogic configuration. There is a Help file entry describing how to set the tone configurations. See the "End of Call Detection" section of Help file.

Online copy here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Disc...ctionDetect.htm

If using "VG for Dialogic" the tones are specified in ConfigLine.xml file which is located in VG's \data\ subdirectory.

Hello,

I have tighter the frequency in dialogic configuration, per

Frequency 1 = 425

Frequency deviation 1 = 50

Frequency 2 = 0

Frequency deviation 2 = 0

On time = 37

On time deviation = 5

Off time = 37

On time deviation = 5

Off time = 37

Off time deviation = 5

Repetition count = 2

I have repeated the same setting for call perimeters 2.

But I have the same problem, after few second in dial and conference conversation the phone hang up on two parties.

However if one of the parties use mobile the phone would not disconnected fast.

I know that I need to change the dialogic board sitting again. But don’t now to what? I also changed disconnect to NO in DCM dialogic. But it didn’t help.

please see the attached file log files of VG. You will see all call made and recorded in this file are disconnected after few second.

Truly need your help to get over this major problem.

logfiles.zip

Do the settings above reflect your actual disconnect tone?

Please record your disconnect tone and .ZIP it up and post it here.

Thanks for response.

Please find the attached file the disconnect tone. It was so difficult to record the tone because the phone was keep hanging on me.

I had to set up the dialogic board configuration to its default sitting.

If you tech me how to analyze the tone I can use my CoolEdit to analyze the disconnect tone in future.

Thanks

Disconnect_tome.zip

The signal recorded is a ton half second on and half second off.

The frequencies when the tone is present are 480-485Hz and 620-625Hz

We'd recommend the following settings to be used:

Frequency 1 = 480

Frequency deviation 1 = 20

Frequency 2 = 620

Frequency deviation 2 = 20

On time = 50

On time deviation = 5

Off time = 50

On time deviation = 5

Repetition count = 3

To analyze the recording just highlight se sections and select the "Display Frequency Spectrum" option - editors like Adobe Audition (CoolEdit) and Audacity have this ability.

Using those or similar editors you can also measure time intervals within the sound file.

After setting up your recommendation frequencies, still my dial and conference call is disconnected.

I format my computer hard drive, and reinstall dialogic, and Voice Guide program. But the problem didn’t go away.

Since my customer are calling each other from all over the world, thought it is a good idea I sent you a disconnect tone that generated from one of counties telephone companies.

Please analyses the disconnect tone and let me know you recommendation sitting for dialogic board which is good for this tone or both tone I have already sent you.

I also sending you my VG script that is used for dial and conference, this is the script that disconnect happened during the time it is running.

Please check my module after transfer module. Does any of my program would case to disconnect line?

Please delete my VG script after you have study it from support forum.

I really thank you for your help.

Farzad

[KT: Attachment Removed]

Edited by Farzad Soudbakhsh

To detect attached tone it'd best to use:

Frequency 1 = 425

Frequency deviation 1 = 40

Frequency 2 = 0

Frequency deviation 2 = 0

On time = 50

On time deviation = 5

Off time = 50

On time deviation = 5

Repetition count = 3

If you get many different tones on the line then the best solution is to move to using a T1 ISDN or E1 ISDN line. These lines do not use tones to indicate end of call, so problems with false detection of end of call signal are eliminated.

Nothing in the script would case false detection of 'disconnected' tone by the Dialogic card - this is strictly something that happens in the Dialogic card and script has no effect over it.

thanks a lot, I will test the new setting,

would you Please delete my VG script after from support forum.

I have faced wall with hang up problem. In summary I have down the following to stop transfer call (Dial and conference) hang up problem.

1. Reformat the hard drive and re-install the VG and dialogic software.

2. Enter the Frequency recommended for U.S disconnects tone. Didn’t help

3. Then I change the Frequency recommended for none U.S disconnect tone Telephone Company. Didn’t help

4. I have narrow the frequency as much as possible, but I got still hand up during conversation for every change I made.

5. I have change the dialogic configuration in the area of country from India to US and from U.S to India. It didn’t help at all.

6. I also change the disconnect tone to No and to Yes, yet it didn’t help.

Know I have ran out of idea to solve this problem, it is over two weeks that I have this problem.

I would really appreciate any suggestion to get read of this problem.

Thanks

From Log files in supplied we see that you are not using VG for Dialogic.

We'd recommend you switch to using VG for Dialogic as you can get better contol over Disconnect tones etc. when using that version and better information about what tone event(s) ocurred.

How can I use VG for Dialogic? please guide me to a procedure to implement that.

Thanks

Farzad

Please see the Downloads page form where you can download the VG for Dialogic patch. The instructions are contained within the readme.txt file in the download archive.

I have installed the "VG for Dialogic" but when I am running the VG, it telling me that this version is just allow up to 30 module. also however i have bought 16 line license, it just anable 4 lins for me.

please note I have added 16 lines into the Config.xml files.see bellow copy and pased config file.

I checked the regestration in VG help. the registeration name has my name. so what should I do to enable my 16 lines, and myscripts which has more then 30 modules?

[support Team: Posted Config.xml had a quite a few problems with it - it was removed to stop misleading other readers of this thread]

Edited by fsoudbakhsh

For all registration related enquiries please email sales@voiceguide.com directly.

I have run my script with 4 lines. I am waiting for sale to response me why my other 12 lines doesn't work,

but when I test with the 4 lines the line that outbound call happend on it in "dial and Confrince" doesn't hangup. here is the message I see in VG: [timeout 60] outgoing leg, bridged with dxxB1C2.

after installing VG for Dialogic, where should I add disconnect tone freq numbers,

in Dialogic configration or in VG configline?

still my lines doesn't hangup. I know I have to adjust the disconnect tone freq but I don't know where

Hello,

I did whatever I knew to hang-up the "[timeout 60] outgoing leg, bridged with dxxB1C2."but no success.

this problem start from the time i have installed VG for Dialogic software, a short background is, I had problem with hang-up problem, all my dial and conference called were hang-uped after few second or minutes of call.

when I install VG for Dialogic, this problem goes a way, but i face new problem which is outgoing line is not hang-up after conversation is finish.

I added disconnect tone freq that i found at http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?sho...=599&hl=hang+up

but it didn't help,

this problem (hang-up or not hang-up) is became catch 22 for me.

please help toget me out of it.

Thanks

Farzad

but i face new problem which is outgoing line is not hang-up after conversation is finish.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call. You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

Please post both the MMDDvgm.txt and MMDDtw.txt traces capturing one sample call on which the outgoing leg did not hang up

Please post just he relevant call - or if posting the entire trace please indicate the exact time when the call started so that we can find it in the trace.

Thanks for your response, since sep 13 evey night until midnight i am waiting for your response.

here is the log file, please note since I had install VG for dialogic, there is just one file in log folder. and the name is "0914vgm". also I can not see all the process in the log file.

bellow is what I had in the log file, I copy and pased it here. the error "1 ERROR 6.0.2092 eh_LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall line=0, 9: Subscript out of range" will repeate until I hand up manauly in VG.

114024.53 2 ERROR 6.0.2092 Unknown State [1400]

114039.11 2 ERROR 6.0.2092 Unknown State [1400]

114124.14 1 ERROR 6.0.2092 eh_LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall line=0, 9: Subscript out of range

114124.14 1 ERROR 6.0.2092 eh_LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall line=0, 9: Subscript out of range

114124.23 2 ERROR 6.0.2092 DB Execute: 3315,Field 'CallHisotry.TalkTime' cannot be a zero-length string.

114139.06 1 ERROR 6.0.2092 eh_LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall line=0, 9: Subscript out of range

114139.06 1 ERROR 6.0.2092 eh_LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall line=0, 9: Subscript out of range

since sep 13 evey night until midnight i am waiting for your response.

Timestamps on messages within thread show that it took a little bit over 24 hours for the response... 24 hour turnaround is the target for posting responses to questions asked in this forum....

Looks like the log level is turned down...

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - then set the log level to 10 and then dial in and reproduce the problem. Then .ZIP up and post the resulting trace files.

Please replay to Post Preview: #13391 today, my business is down because of this problem.

Thanks

Farzad

Trace shows that a conference call was made at 5:25:33pm and later on during the call at 5:27:27pm the Dialogic card reported that it is hearing a BUSY tone and a DISCONNECT tone on the line.

Specifically, these are the two tones reported: TID_BUSY2, TID_DISCONNECT.

When using VoiceGuide for Dialogic these tones are defined in ConfigLine.xml file, in VG's \data\ subdirectory.

Have you set the tone parameters in ConfigLine.xml to the correct values for your system?

Which version of VG are you running right now?

Please also post the ConfigLine.xml file from your system.

NB.

Problems with tone detection settings, especially when dialing out to various international numbers are one of the main reasons why analog lines are never usually used to run the calling card type operations - T1/E1 ISDN lines are used for these systems - no done detection settings are needed when using ISDN as end of call signal is sent as an ISDN message.

Have you set the tone parameters in ConfigLine.xml to the correct values for your system?

No, I am not sure what would be the correct values for my system. I have sent two disconnect tone to you for analyze, one was U.S telecom disconnects tone and other is Iran telecom disconnect tone.

Which should be the right one for my system?

Which version of VG are you running right now?

Version 6.0.2092 Enterprise, VG Dialer, 16 line license.

T1/E1 ISDN lines are used for these systems - no done detection settings are needed when using ISDN as end of call signal is sent as an ISDN message.

I didn't know this fact, unfortunately I have invest a lot of money on analog cards, I just need to make them works, unless you tell me it is impossible.

Please see attached for ConfigLine.xml file.

I can allow you to access to my system remotely, if it would help you to see my problem and help to overcome the problem, I am suffering with this problem for a mouth.

ConfigLine.zip

I have sent two disconnect tone to you for analyze, one was U.S telecom disconnects tone and other is Iran telecom disconnect tone.

Which should be the right one for my system?

That's precisely the problem...

If you want to make the disconnect tone definitions broad enough to be able to pick up any type of disconnect tone from any country then you are opening yourself to the possibility of false detections generated by the caller's speech on the line - which is the problem that you are having.

What you need to do is to record all the busy and disconnect tones which you want the system to be able to detect, analyze them with Audacity to find out the frequencies and timings and then come up with the one global setting which will be able to detect them all - keeping in mind that the broader the tolerances the higher the chance of false busy detections...

There is nothing that can be gained by looking at the system - you must do the above.

Also, update to v6.0.2214 - it has more debugging in trace which will tell us what the tone definitions are.

With v6.0.2214 you should also be able to set different tones for different lines by using a ConfigLine parameter entry in Config.xml file

<Channel>

<Name>dxxxB1C1</Name>

<Protocol>pdk_na_an_io</Protocol>

<RingsBeforeAnswer>0</RingsBeforeAnswer>

<script>C:\Scripts\MyScript.vgs</Script>

<AllowDialOut>1</AllowDialOut>

<ConfigLine>C:\MyConfigs\ConfigForUsCalls.xml</ConfigLine>

</Channel>

Where C:\MyConfigs\ConfigForUsCalls.xml would be the ConfigLine.xml type file to use for that particular line only.

This may help if you have enough system capacity to dedicate certain channels to only call certain countries...

I am still straggling with dialogic board disconnect tone,

It is either disconnect line after few minutes from the time call started or,

It is either doesn’t disconnect line after callers hung-up.

The current problem is dialogic doesn’t disconnect line after callers hangup.

Attached file is a zip file from my log files, VG config, VG for dialogic config and config line files.

Please check on them and let me know where am I wrong to tell VG or Dialogic to hang-up?

I appreciate your quick response

Farzad

config_and_log_files.zip

Custom Disconnect tones you define should start with the DISCONNECT_ prefix.

Do not make up new names with TID_ prefix - these tones are reserved and their IDs/Names should not be changed.

From ConfigLine.xml file:

<Notes>

Any extra tones can be defined now.

The ID of any extra tones defined below

is not to begin with the "TID_" prefix

and each must have a unique ID name

</Notes>

Follow the example of the two sample additional disconnect tones supplied in ConfigLine.xml file: DISCONNECT_PBX and DISCONNECT_Telstra.

Name your additions using DISCONNECT_XXXX format.

Thanks for hint,

Now I don’t have any error for any of my disconnect tone ID names.

But my problem didn’t solve yet. The line doesn’t hung up.

Per my understanding from log file, VG and Dialogic will detect disconnect tone, “TDX_CST DE_TONEON data=192” but it doesn’t hang up!

Please see the attached file for more detail. So in summary, I have enable the disconnect tone in dialogic DCM, and assigned 7 disconnect tones in ConfigLine.xml. I have select hear for disconnect tone in transfer module, and also in the play sound module path I have assigned to hang up on any of the disconnect tone ID in ConfigLine.xml.

But however VG hear the tone it doesn’t hang up.

help please

logfiles.zip

Please place attached OCX in Windows' System32 directory - overwriting the previous file.

Ensure that ther are no other instances of ktTelControl.ocx in the computer.

Restart VG and repeat the test, then post both traces again as you have just before.

ktTelControl_050927.zip

here is the log file after I have saved the file in system 32.

for your information, there is no change after i have save the new file in system32.

log.zip

Looks like we have found the bug that was affecting the custom disconnect tone definitions.

Please update with attached OCX as before.

Trace also shows that the tone definitions you are using have the "TID_" prefix specified. You should not use "TID_" prefixes for your custom tones - make the names start with a "DISCONNECT_"

ktTelControl_050928.zip

Thanks, the phone will hang up right after the callers hang up after I have used the new OCX file.

But, after 10 to 20 minutes, in the middle of conversation, suddenly the phone will be hanged up on caller.

Please see the log file attached. Let me know how can I overcome of this problem too.

Would it be another bug in VG for dialogic?

Attached trace contains over 15 calls... which call are you referring to?

It does sound however like you are again getting false detections of disconnect tones while people are speaking....

To help reduce number of false detections of disconnect tones the disconnect tone definitions should have low tolerance bands (for frequency and cadence) as well as a higher repetitions setting (we use 4 usually).

If you look through the traces you will be able to see which tone the Dialogic card reported as detecting - and if the detection was made during he two parties were talking to each other then you should probably look at lowering the tolerances of that tone definition.

Our previous comments about unsuitability of analog lines for such system still stands.

If you go through the trace the hangups seem to be occurring mostly due to detections of either DISCONNECT_Tone5 or DISCONNECT_Tone1...

It looks like there is a timeout path specified in the transfer module already so the default setting from VG.INI's [PBX] section: DialAndConf_MaxTalkTime_Default is not used.

(that value is set by default to 3600 seconds (1 hour)).

I was about to switch to E1 line, that I met a person who is in telephone card business.

He told me that he has analog line for 4 years and has no problem with it.

After he gave me the disconnect tone and you give me the ktTeleControl.ocx file, my problem with disconnecting solved.

three reasons my line was disconnect or not disconnecting are:

1. I didn’t have the right disconnect tone.

2. the ktTelControl.ocx had bug. It didn’t detect the disconnect tone.

3. I had disconnect tone id in my module path which ask to hangup module. this path hangup when detect tones while people was talking.

Thanks loard and you for helping me to solve this problem. it takes over a month to solve this probelm.

But, but, but, after I had install VG for Dialogic, I have face two problems

The first problem is VG get caller ID in difference format, and I don't know how to get it in my script? please see line 13 bellow

1. 174303.73 2 script interpretor: VgMulti v6.0.2275

2. 174303.73 2 fired OFFERING event to listeners

3. 174303.73 2 set LineState().hCall = 2 in LINECALLSTATE_OFFERING

4. 174303.73 2 iIvrDev=2

5. 174303.73 2 set linestate CID vars

6. 174303.75 2 call AnswerTheCallIfAllowed from LINECALLSTATE_OFFERING

7. 174303.75 2 rings=0, min rings before answer=2 (iCallerIdHasArrived=0)

8. 174303.75 2 tw ring 1

9. 174303.75 2 ring time since last ring event (sec): 0.00

10. 174303.77 2 rings=1, min rings before answer=2 (iCallerIdHasArrived=0)

11. 174303.77 2 tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,0,0,0,DE_RINGS,ET_RON,

12. 174303.77 2 event ScriptEventCode TDX_CST, code=134, state=0

13. 174309.73 2 tw lev_CallerID [4089142550,Farzad Soudbakhs,]

14. 174309.73 2 rings=1, min rings before answer=2 (iCallerIdHasArrived=1)

15. 174309.75 2 rv clear all

16. 174309.75 2 init LineState ResetAtStartOfNewCall.

17. 174309.75 2 answer the call

18. 174309.75 2 timer clear

19. 174309.77 2 tw ring 2

20. 174309.77 2 ring time since last ring event (sec): 6.02

21. 174309.77 2 rings=2, min rings before answer=2 (iCallerIdHasArrived=1)

22. 174309.78 2 rv clear all

23. 174309.78 2 init LineState ResetAtStartOfNewCall.

24. 174309.78 2 answer the call

25. 174309.78 2 timer clear

26. 174309.80 2 tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,0,0,0,DE_RINGS,ET_RON,

27. 174309.80 2 event ScriptEventCode TDX_CST, code=134, state=6001

28. 174310.41 2 event callstate CONNECTED 2 256,0,0

29. 174310.42 2 LineEvCallState_Connected hDevice=2 params=256,0,0

30. 174310.42 2 WorkingModes tapi= script= LineState().iState=6001

31. 174311.44 2 Inband detection not enabled

32. 174311.44 2 StartLoadedVgs at 10/1/2005 5:43:11 PM [VgMulti v6.0.2275]

33. 174311.45 2 set LineState().iVgsIdx=1

34. 174311.45 2 set sScriptToRunOnHangup=[] in StartLoadedVgs

35. 174311.45 2 init StartLoadedVgs_InitLineState start

36. 174311.45 2 rv add [$RV_STARTTIME]{10/1/2005 5:43:11 PM}

37. 174311.47 2 rv add [$RV_DEVICEID]{2}

the second problem is VG doesn’t go to next module at my timeout 60 module. Please see line 48 bellow.

1. timer clear

2. 174408.58 2 state [iniStartTime] Evaluate [0]

3. 174408.59 2 eval[0]

4. 174408.59 2 rvns add [iniStartTime_Input]{0}

5. 174408.59 2 rvns add [iniStartTime]{0}

6. 174408.59 2 rvns add [Menutes]{0}

7. 174408.61 2 Eval Expr result:[0] stored in $RV[Menutes]

8. 174408.61 2 path {0} not found

9. 174408.61 2 fn RunModule start

10. 174408.61 2 timer clear

11. 174408.63 2 Play Module start

12. 174408.63 2 state [timeout 60] Playing

13. 174408.63 2 state [timeout 60] Playing (none)

14. 174408.63 2 event ScriptEventCode EV_PLAY_FINISHED, code=8001, state=1100

15. 174408.64 2 LsPlayMsg EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

16. 174408.64 2 path {EV_PLAY_FINISHED} not found

17. 174408.64 2 timer set 10 EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP

18. 174408.64 2 timer set 6 EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE

19. 174410.42 1 tw PlayEnd 1 0

20. 174410.42 1 play end id=0, (current ID)

21. 174410.42 1 event ScriptEventCode EV_PLAY_FINISHED, code=8001, state=1922

22. 174410.44 1 LsXfer_6_dc_WaitOutcomeOutgoingCall_DialingSide : 8001,[EV_PLAY_FINISHED],0,0,0,,,

23. 174410.44 2 LsXfer_6_dc_WaitOutcomeOutgoingCall_RequestXferSide : [EV_PLAY_FINISHED], 8001(EV_PLAY_FINISHED),0,0,0,,,

24. 174410.44 2 path {ev_play_finished} not found

25. 174410.44 1 tw DialogicEvent 132,TDX_DIAL,0,0,0,,,

26. 174410.45 1 event ScriptEventCode TDX_DIAL, code=132, state=1922

27. 174410.45 1 LsXfer_6_dc_WaitOutcomeOutgoingCall_DialingSide : 132,[TDX_DIAL],0,0,0,,,

28. 174410.45 2 conf TwoCalls_Bridge 2<=>1 (dxxxB1C2<=>dxxxB1C1)

29. 174410.45 2 rvns add [TsRoutedTo]{1}

30. 174410.45 1 rvns add [TsRoutedTo]{2}

31. 174410.47 1 rvns add [Conf_DevName_1]{dxxxB1C2}

32. 174410.47 1 rvns add [Conf_LineId_1]{1}

33. 174410.47 1 rv add [Conf_DevName_2]{dxxxB1C1}

34. 174410.47 1 rv add [Conf_LineId_2]{2}

35. 174410.48 2 rvns add [Conf_DevName_1]{dxxxB1C2}

36. 174410.48 2 rvns add [Conf_LineId_1]{1}

37. 174410.48 2 rv add [Conf_DevName_2]{dxxxB1C1}

38. 174410.48 2 rv add [Conf_LineId_2]{2}

39. 174410.48 2 TsRoute dxxxB1C2<=>dxxxB1C1 call

40. 174410.50 2 TsRoute dxxxB1C2<=>dxxxB1C1 SC_FULLDUP:

41. 174410.50 2 state [timeout 60] bridged with dxxxB1C1

42. 174410.52 1 state [timeout 60] outgoing leg, bridged with dxxxB1C2

43. 174415.22 2 timer fired EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE

44. 174415.22 2 event ScriptEventCode EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE, code=9002, state=1911

45. 174415.22 2 LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall_DialingSide : 9002(), [EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE], 0,0,0,,,

46. 174415.22 1 LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall_DialingSide : 9002(), [ev_timeout_gotomodule], 0,0,0,,,

47. 174415.22 2 LsXfer_8_WaitEndCall_RequestXferSide : 9002(EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE),ev_timeout_gotomodule,0,0,0,,,

48. 174415.23 2 path {ev_timeout_gotomodule} not found

49. 174415.23 2 xfer dial !

50. 174415.48 2 tw PlayEnd 2 0

51. 174415.50 2 play end id=0, (current ID)

52. 174415.50 2 event ScriptEventCode EV_PLAY_FINISHED, code=8001, state=1906

53. 174415.50 2 LsXfer_5B : 8001(EV_PLAY_FINISHED),EV_PLAY_FINISHED,0,0,0,,,

54. 174415.52 2 tw DialogicEvent 132,TDX_DIAL,0,0,0,,,

55. 174415.52 2 event ScriptEventCode TDX_DIAL, code=132, state=1906

56. 174415.52 2 LsXfer_5B : 132(EV_UNKNOWN_132),TDX_DIAL,0,0,0,,,

57. 174415.52 2 sXferDialResult_SuccOrFail=

58. 174415.52 2 LsXfer_5B_SetupRetreived unhandled iXferType (0)

59. 174459.00 2 tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,192,0,0,DE_TONEON,DISCONNECT_Tone1,

60. 174459.00 2 event ScriptEventCode DISCONNECT_Tone1, code=134, state=1906

61. 174459.00 2 LsXfer_5B : 134

please help me to over come these problems.

Thansk

The first problem is VG get caller ID in difference format, and I don't know how to get it in my script?

Line 13 shows CallerID arriving, so you should be able to use normal CallerID variables to retreive it - please .zip up and post a trace capturing the entire call.

13. 174309.73 2 tw lev_CallerID [4089142550,Farzad Soudbakhs,]

VG doesn’t go to next module at my timeout 60 module.

Pleae post a script demonstratng the problem, we need to have a look at how you've setup the paths.

I have emai you my scripts and log file to customer support email address. this is because I don't want my script posted in poblic site.

thanks for your help. if these problme solve I think all my problems solved.

Farzad

please confirm that you have received my files which I emailed at <support@voiceguide.com>.

Thanks

Farzad

today is Oct 5 and I haven't received any response from you yet. please, response to my question Posted on Oct 2 2005, 04:38 PM.

thanks

Please respond to my problem. I started with 4 lines license, then I bought 16 line license, and very soon I will need 32 lines license. I can not start my business untill this problem solved.

In the script supplied we see that after the 'dial and conference' module the script contains a set of modules running in a loop with intent to play a 1-minute warning before the call is terminated. Part of this loop is a Play module which is not playing anything and is just used to pause the loop for 6 seconds in between the successive checks for timeout.

Having loops like this one while a conference call exists should be avoided.

The way to approach this is to first calculate the time till this 1 minute warning and then specify a timeout of that value once only.

The reason why you are getting problems with the script is that you have specified a timeout value of 1 second the call transfer module itself - use a Success path instead as otherwise the events from the [Timeout 60] module are clashing with what the Call Transfer module is trying to do and as a result of that script is not going past the Call Transfer module.

NB. We will not analyze/debug scripts in future unless a script demonstrating the problem/situation is posted on the forum. Also, once scripts are posted on the forum they will not be removed.

The reason why you are getting problems with the script is that you have specified a timeout value of 1 second the call transfer module itself - use a Success path instead as otherwise the events from the [Timeout 60] module are clashing with what the Call Transfer module is trying to do and as a result of that script is not going past the Call Transfer module.

The transfer module would not take “Success” path after successfully transfer the call. The wait path was the only way I could get the path to go to next module.

The attaché file is the sample script for you to test Success path after the call transferred successfully.

Please let me know why the Success path doesn’t go to next module.

Also please let me know if you work Saturdays and Sundays.

Thanks

Farzad

testing_Transfer_Call.vgs

The transfer module would not take “Success” path after successfully transfer the call. The wait path is the only way I could get the path to go to next module.

The attaché file is the sample script for you to test Success path after the call transferred successfully.

Please let me know why the Success path doesn’t go to next module.

Also please let me know if you work Saturdays and Sundays.

Thanks

Farzad

testing_Transfer_Call.vgs

Please note that the Success path would work in other transfer call, like 3 way announce, but not in dial and conference transfer.

Would this problem is a bug in the VG?

I have added the following path to Transfenr Call module, but none of the path is taken after the call successfuly transfer.

on {CONNECT} goto [Wait]

on {AM} goto [Wait]

on {VOICE} goto [Wait]

on {CADENCE} goto [Wait]

on {LOOPCURRENT} goto [Wait]

on {success} goto [Wait]

on {fail} goto [Lines are busy]

on {BUSY} goto [Lines are busy]

on {FAX} goto [Lines are busy]

on {NOANSWER} goto [Lines are busy]

on {NODIALTONE} goto [Lines are busy]

on {NORINGBACK} goto [Lines are busy]

on {OPERATOR} goto [Lines are busy]

I ran out of idea. My business is pause due to this problem; I really need your help.

We have fixed up the paths taken from the Transfer Call module when Dial and Conference is used.

The new version containing these changes is now available from our downloads page (v6.0.2292)

Here is the relevant extract from the history file:

- Fixed behavior of paths in "Dial and Conference" transfers.

Success paths are now taken as soon as the two lines in Dial and Conference are cross-connected.

Timeout paths now end Dial and Conference and the script then continues down the timeout path.

PS. a new thread you started on the same topic was merged back into this original thread.

Thanks, now Transfer module is passing path to next module, but for following reason, it keep disconnecting the line.

093553.78 2 hanging up this line as event is of disconnect or busy or idle type

please see more detail in log file attached.

One of the reason I see is after transfer call, VG can not handle my timer to count minutes conversation time.

I have used the following ways to take track of conversation time in order my customer doesn’t talk more then their minute balance in their account.

1. use evaluate module to evaluate the call length with the balance minutes in the caller account, and if the path was false it will go to play sound and play “none” and wait for 60 second before it return to evaluate module for comparing the length of the call to minutes balance.

I was told not to use this method after transfer call, then I have used result variable in play sound to wait for customer balance minutes. But since the balance minute is in second, some time the number is over 10000 second. Therefore the overflow error in time out path will generate.

Then I have sent the path to other script to control the balance minutes. But no improvement, again the call was hang-up after 10 minutes.

Until now I was thinking the hang-up problem is because of dialogic but I found out no disconnect tone is detected in TW log file.

Do you have any suggestion how to keep track of mints after transfer module?

Would the hang up problem is from modules activities after transfer module?

log.zip

Call was ended as the Dialoigc card reported that there was a loop current drop on the line:

093553.78 1 tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,0,0,0,DE_LCOF,,

not becuase of problems with time check loops...

Thanks, for response,

Would you please tell me how can I make dialogic or VG not to report false loop current drop?

You help me to solve the problem with assigning disconnect tone and know it seems that my VG doesn't disconnect because of disconnect tone but it does disconnect because of loop current drop.

I have read a lot of report in forum, I also saw a KaTelControl.ocx in one of them that disable the loop current drop, I used it but my lines didn't hang-up after that. Can you program a katelcontrol.ocx that check for loop current drop several times to insure it is the valid signal before it takes any action on it?

Thanks again for response.

Farzad

I also saw a KaTelControl.ocx in one of them that disable the loop current drop, I used it but my lines didn't hang-up after that. Can you program a katelcontrol.ocx that check for loop current drop several times to insure it is the valid signal before it takes any action on it?

Loop current drop is reported by the Dialogic card once - when it occurs.

From trace you see that the loop current stayed off - and it would be off on this system until a new call arrives - at which time trace shows Dialogic card detects loop current 'ON' again (you can confirm this from traces of other calls).

So 'check for loop current drop several times' would not change anything here. Loop current was detected as going off and stayed off...

You should ask your phone company why they dropped loop current on this line.

And we're back to the disconnect tone question again... you mention that:

I used it but my lines didn't hang-up after that.

So that means the disconnect tone is either not playing or the ConfigLine.xml is set up properly to detect it...

Thanks for response, I have recorded the noise which case the line hung-up.

I believe it is loop current drop noise.

It has very strange path. Bellow is what I could analysis from the voice file I attached. Would you double check my analysis on the attaché tone?

<Tone Name="Call Progress Tone LoopCurentDrop">

<Notes>Default Setting</Notes>

<ID>DISCONNECT_Tone4</ID>

<Freq1>10290</Freq1>

<Freq1Dev>411</Freq1Dev>

<Freq2>0</Freq2>

<Freq2Dev>0</Freq2Dev>

<On>30</On>

<OnDev>0</OnDev>

<Off>0</Off>

<OffDev>0</OffDev>

<Count>1</Count>

</Tone>

Thanks again for your response.

disconect.VOX

Try:

<Tone Name="Call Progress Tone LoopCurentDrop">

<Notes>Default Setting</Notes>

<ID>DISCONNECT_Tone4</ID>

<Freq1>1865</Freq1>

<Freq1Dev>200</Freq1Dev>

<Freq2>0</Freq2>

<Freq2Dev>0</Freq2Dev>

<On>30</On>

<OnDev>0</OnDev>

<Off>0</Off>

<OffDev>0</OffDev>

<Count>1</Count>

</Tone>

A value of 10290 for Freq1 is way off... did you go through instructions here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Disc...ctionDetect.htm