VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Employees Call In And Get Information

Bill Treiber wrote:

Your software looks great! We have a trucking company and may be interested in designing a phone system where our employees can call in and get information (from our access database) about their employee information. Is this possible to do? I would like to use a new dell computer with XP and buy a recomended telephone card. Is this something your software can do? Please email me back if you think I can use your software with microsoft access.

Thanks for your time!

Bill Treiber

Fort Collins, Colorado - USA

VoiceGuide can do what you describe below, and is used in a number of similar applications already.

Please see our WWW from where you can download the fully working evaluation version of the software. The demonstrations supplied will get you running in a matter of minutes.

MS Access is a popular database used by many people and on many systems. VoiceGuide can retrieve and add/change data in that database (and any other database). For info on how to do this see the VoiceGuide Help file's entry on DBQuery module ( http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/modDbQuery.htm ) and the Customer Enquiry sample script in VG's \scripts\ subdirectory.