VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic Ports

I like to ask experts, that what number of ports hardware( mean dialogic card port 4 or more ) we should used for 8 line entr. vg license. And in future if we want to extend it to 12 or 16 ports what changes we have to do in hardware and software.

Thanks for reply, its mean we cann't have 8 ports dialogic we have to take 12 ports.

One more thing I like to confirm that dialogic which you suggest will work with both analog & digital telephone line. Sorry the question are very basic, as we are first time planning to Install IVR using your voice guide enterprise.

I like to confirm that dialogic which you suggest will work with both analog & digital telephone line.

The only option for connecting to PBXs digital extensions is the D/82JCT, but it will only work with certain PBXs see: http://www.intel.com/network/csp/products/6040web.htm

Supported PBXs are:

Avaya* DEFINITY*

Mitel Superset*

NEC NEAX

NEC Electra

Nortel* Meridian*

Nortel NorStar*

Siemens* Hicom*

Siemens CBX 9000* Series

There are cards which will work with digital T1 and E1 lines but I think that you must be refering to digital phone extensions.

There are no 8 port Dialoigc cards - but you can use 2 or more 4 port Dialogic cards in the PC.

Well can we connect two or more dialogic card in one pc, like first we connect dialogic of 4 ports + 4 ports where both cards will make total 8 ports. Is it possible.

Yes, you can use multiple Dialogic cards in one PC.

To have an 8 port system just use two 4 port Dialogic cards in one PC.

Thank you admin. for replying my queries. I found your forum very help.

Hope after taking your product you will keep same spirit.

If anything, support given to customers is even better after a purchase is made... :)