VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Guide "application Error"

I was running trial version voice guide with no system problems.

Read in forum about limitations and recommendation to install VoiceGuide for Dialogic patch. I did so. Now I get application error ...

"VgMulti.exe - application error

The instruction at 0x03bcf49d referenced memory at 0x03bcf49d. The memory could not be read"

This happens every time I shut down voice guide or try to create an ActiveX Object.

I notice your typical response to a difficult question is to requeat a log. There is no log as I have not done anything yet.

Another question.

You highly recommend dialogic cards and frequently state that using dialog cards will cure users problems.

Why then, do you provide a version of VoiceGuide which requires a voiceguide for dialogic patch. Why doesn't the off the shelf version support dialogic already??

So what do your recommend. Should I revert to voice guide without vg for dialogic and live with the limitiations? (whatever they may be).

I forgot.... your uninstall program doesn't really uninstall, it just deletes.

I ended up with multiple ActiveXComponents registered so will have to go in and clean out the registry.

When I started this, I noticed another object, VoiceGuide.CtiTsapi.

What does this one do?

Still curious as to why your product doesn't support dialogic without patch.

Which version of VG for Dialogic are you using?

Current latest version is 6.0.2088 - if you are not using that version please update to that version and try again. The bug which resulted in message "The instruction at 0x03bcf49d referenced memory at 0x03bcf49d." shown when exiting the software was fixed in this latest release.