VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr

Hello!

I am using "VoiceGuide for Dialogic D/41JCTLS".

I am using a D-Link DVG-1120 with 2 lines port. When I call from line 1 to the extension 43 which is in line 2 my IVR works fine, but when I try to do the same from another extension outside this gateway, I still hear the message but I cannot press any button.

Any help would be appreciated?

Jose

Please try swapping the lines around to see whether the problem is related to the Dialogic port on which the calls arrive.

call from line 1 to the extension 43 which is in line 2 my IVR works fine, but when I try to do the same from another extension outside this gateway,

Can you please describe in more detail where are you calling from and how the Dialogic card is connected up with the PBX/Gateway.

Please try swapping the lines around to see whether the problem is related to the Dialogic port on which the calls arrive.

I swapped the lines and they work fine.

Can you please describe in more detail where are you calling from and how the Dialogic card is connected up with the PBX/Gateway.

The Dialogic card is in my computer, having line 1 in this card connected to line 2 in the D-Link gateway which is configured to received calls with the extension 43, so when I connect another phone in line 1 in this gateway the apllication works fine. This gateway (the WAN port) is connected to a router.

There are 2 more gateways connected to this router, so dialing only the extension one may talk to another extension.

The problem starts when I try to call the same application from outside the D-Link gateway, in other words a phone connected to one of the 2 other gateways makes the call to the application and I can hear what tha application says

but the application does not "hear" my choices.

Thank you

Jose

Sounds like the Gateways may be distorting the DTMF tones to the point of the Dialogic card not recognizing them when the keys are pressed (?)

I'd try setting up the system without using the gateways - just normal analog lines/extensions and see if all behaves OK when the gateways are not used.

Hello!

I'd try setting up the system without using the gateways - just normal analog lines/extensions and see if all behaves OK when the gateways are not used.

I am new in this area and I do not know how to to this. All the phones are connected through gateways. What do I need to test my script whithout these gateways?

Thank you for your help!

Jose

Hello!

Just connect normal analog lines to the Dialogic card.

If I connect directly my phone to the Dialogic card the phone does not work. I mean I try to call my script but I don´t hear anything.

However, I have tried to have static data in my script (now I have a static phone number to call instead of seeking in a database) since I don´t if it is the gateway which doesn´t forward the tones. Anyway, the script goes through all the modules

and when it gets to the transfer call module, I see that it tries to connect to the given phone number in line 2 of my Dialogic card, I don´t hear anything and after a few seconds it just hangs up line 2.

Thank you for your help!

Jose

If I connect directly my phone to the Dialogic card the phone does not work.

The Dialogic D/41JCT card need to have analog lines connected to it - connecting a phone to the card directly will not do anything.

You get an analog line when a phone company supplies the basic normal PSTN service - plug a line like that into the Dialogic card and see if it then works OK.

I'm still no clear on what are these "Gateways" Can you describe in more detail what is written ion these "Gateways" an maybe post a picture of them..