VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic Recording Cuts Out

Has anyone seen a problem like this? Using a Dialogic D4/PCI card, the outgoing prompts work perfectly, the system picks up all key tones just fine, but when a caller goes to leave a message the recording cuts out.

For example, I leave a message that says "This is a test message, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10." What gets picked up is "...is...sage...2..4,5..9".

I spoke at the same volume and pace for all of the numbers, so it doesn't seem to be a silence detection problem, but I'm out of ideas on what else to check.

I've looked all over for a similar problem report but haven't seen anything exactly like this. I might try uninstalling the Dialogic software and reinstalling, but any other ideas would sure be appreciated. Everything else is ready to go except for this one problem!

Are you using VoiceGuide or some other software?

This is not a problem that we've ever had with VoiceGuide (although we did hear it happeing with some other software...)

If VoiceGuide then which version of VG are you using? What sort of system are you using? Can you post the trace log capturing the recording?

Reinstalled latest version of VoiceGuide and problem is gone. Not sure where the glitch came from.