VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D300 Pci Tapi

Hi,

I'm using a D300/pci-EI dialogic card.. i've installed the card and configured the protocol and i'm able the receive the call and test it through the GC_demo codings. the problems is when i use talker 32 tapi program, the program hangs..i've installed the tapi for dialogic properly and configured also......

Can anybody help me...

regards

Narayan

When using D/300 cards you will need to use "VG for Dialogic".

Please see our WWW Downloads page from where you can download the "VG for Dialogic" patch.

hi,

thanks for the prompt reply, let me try with VG for dialogic and get back to you with the result

regards

Narayan

hi,

I've tried with VG for dialogic patch..the following problem exits

I'm using 30 channel ISDN PRI, when i run VG, the line is not landing and it says the network busy..

How do i configure 30 channel in VG, i tried in config file, but no use...

pls suggest me some solution to rectify this problems..

regards

Narayan

Do the calls arrive OK on this line when you use Dialogic's ISDIAG test tool?

Are you able to play a sound file from within ISDIAG and have caller hear it?

Which channels have you opened? Do you know on which channels the call will arrive?

hi,

No, the call is not landing...and also i could not open all the 30 channels..the VG opens only 4 channels, i tried changing the config file also, but no use..even in that 4 channels which opened by VG is not accepting the call, it says only waiting for call...pls help me out

Regards

Narayan

hi,

i tried running gc_basic_call_model exe of dialogic sample and the call is receiving with caller id...

but could not record voice with VG...solution please

regards

Narayan

On which channels are calls arriving when you use gc_basic_call_model?

Can you post some traces of what you are seeing please

Usually if you disconnect and reconnect the E1 ISDN line then the first call will arrive on channel 1 - you may want to speak with your phone company who supplied the E1 to see on what channels they send the calls, and then select the appropriate channels when using VoiceGuide.

The evaluation version of VG only allows up to 4 channels to be opened - so you have to know on which channels the calls will arrive if you want to test with the evaluation version.

Usually after reconnecting E1 the calls arrive on 1st line only, or the first 4 calls arrive on 1st 4 channels - so testing usually is not a problem...

hi,

when i see gc_basic_call_model running, the call is picked randomly at all channels. all the channels are getting opened properly. but when i try opening the channels even using dx_open method, it fails. the program hangs when i try opening at times. At times, the channels are getting opened, but calls are not getting picked up and also no events are triggering..What must be the problem. I've tried re installing the card many times after completely formatting the machine...

Please provide a solution

Regards

Narayan

If you purchase a 30 line VG for Dialogic license we can then look at your machine and configure it so that it accepts calls.

(There is a money back guarantee if we cannot get VG for Dialogic working on your E1 line after you have purchased the license, but we never had an E1 with which we could not get VG working).