VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Find Number In Ecxel

Me gustaria saber como puedo hacer para que cuando un cliente introdusca un numero, este sea buscado en ecxel y si es correcto continue, y si no lo es de un mensaje, y tambien necesito saber si un cliente introduce su identficacion, la primera ves que lo haga guarde todos sus datos, para que la proxima vez que llame solo con su identificacion recopile la informacion que el suministro previamente.

I wuold like to know if is posible that if a client enter a number, this number be looked on a ecxel, and if this number mach with one of the numbers on the spreed sheet, the continued if is not they replay a mansajed, and if a client enter his identification an telefon number, the next time that hi call just enter his identification and the program get the telefon number and save on other spreed sheet.

Thank you very mach,

Me gustaria saber como puedo hacer para que cuando un cliente introdusca un numero, este sea buscado en ecxel y si es correcto continue, y si no lo es de un mensaje, y tambien necesito saber si un cliente introduce su identficacion, la primera ves que lo haga guarde todos sus datos, para que la proxima vez que llame solo con su identificacion recopile la informacion que el suministro previamente.

I wuold like to know if is posible that if a client enter a number, this number be looked on a ecxel, and if this number mach with one of the numbers on the spreed sheet continued if is not they replay a mansaje.

and if a client enter his identification an telephon number, the next time that hi call just enter his identification and the program get the telephon number and save on other spreed sheet.

Thank you very mach,