VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Did Not Make Out And Where Is Configline.xml?

Hi,

I'm trying the VG 5.2.400 and expect more stable.

I've two dialogic card, 1 is D/4PCI and another D/21D.

I'm not using VG for Dialogic patch because the patch crash the system and is very unstable. So I stick to 5.2.400 with Dialogic Analog line selected when install.

Have already installed 5.1.1 Intel driver plus 5.1.1 SP1. So I guest I have done that I can do.

However, in my D/4PCI system, problem, half time, the call did not make out but VG still "think" it's answered and play the script and finished with Contacted_human.

I've check all around the forum, a lot of description descript configline.xml, but it's not with VG5.2.400, and the VG for Dialogic is unstable to run on. How can I correct the above problem to make sure that Dialogic Card really dial out the numbers?

Please find the log for 3 Attemp Dial out. First 2 attemp the receiver phone did not ring. The third attemp did ring.

1. Please help to see if anything I can do to solve this?

2. Anyway to record if the dial tone has been made?

3. Anyway to wait for dialtone and check it?

Thanks for your help. I was on this problems for a whole week already.

Best Regards

Richard

I'm not using VG for Dialogic patch because the patch crash the system and is very unstable.

What are the problems you have encountered? We do not have any outstanding 'crash' type problems with VG for Dialogic release during it's operation and there are many customers out there using this software now.

(one customer reported some error only on exiting of software, but we await more info at this stage)

Do you have any screenshots or traces capturing this error?

the call did not make out but VG still "think" it's answered and play the script and finished with Contacted_human.

If Dialogic card detects call has been answered then VG will start running the script. There is nothing that can be done to change the reliability of call answer detection (which Dialogic usually does pretty well).

For 100% reliable detection of call answer on outgoing calls you should consider using T1/E1 ISDN lines.

No traces were attached to post.