VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Guide And Running It As E Isp Reporter

Hi

in the first of all , tanks for this forum and all of the users.

and my problem :

i setuped VoiceGuide on one system and running it as e ISP reporter and i want to report initialtime and time left of our users on tel , in the first i setuped the program and run it and configuring it to answering incomming calls , so now i can't connect program to my databse for read the information and report it .

my sample users is here : http:/www.firoozabad.com/users.zip

after unzipping the zip file you have 10 user files with profiles , and the files can be openede with any text editor like NotePad in windows.

now i want :

when the operator or user calling and system answer to he , the operator entering his username and password and system when recieved them , verifiyng them with databse and reading the value of " Timeinitial=" and " TimeLeft="

for example in file 10H919 : Timeinitial=600 TimeLeft=462

with this information , what am i doing to solve this problem ?

tanks again.

Best to have this info imported into some database and then you can use VG's DB Query module to retrieve the various user information and do searches etc.

tanks for your answer , but i want to working with the rich text's file . can i ?

and with your way (using database) who can help me to designing ?

tanks again for all.

We can assist in creating an application which would do this - please send an email to sales@voiceguide.com describing exactly what needs to be done and we can forward you a quote on such work.

With Hi Again

Tanks For Your Answers

but i want just to working with rich text , because my accounting program can't run and make Database automatically and it's a problem , so i want to work with users .

any one can help me to do it ?

tanks again.

Sounds like you need an application which can read in the information in your rich text data files and then a VoiceGuide script which can access this information to speak it out to callers.

As mentioned before, we can assist in creating an application which would do this - please send an email to sales@voiceguide.com describing exactly what needs to be done and we can forward you a quote on such work.