VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Escalation

I'm trying to accomplish a call escalation whereby a series of calls are made 'hunting' for the first live answer. If a live answer is encountered, no further calls are made. If a live answer is not encoutered, the calls are repeated, leaving messages, for the entire series, irrespective of a call being answered.

When I try the EscalationCalls feature, it functions well except that if, after no live answer is encountered, and the message calls are being made, if a call is then answered, no further calls are made. I must complete all the message calls.

When I incorporate the OnNotConnected feature in addition to the EscalationCalls, my On NotConnected script is successfully executed after a failure to connect on the first call of the series. What I was hoping for was execution only after failure to connect on the entire escalated series of calls. Even better would be the ability to incorporate OnNotConnected for each of the escalated calls rather than the just the primary one.

Can you help me?

Cheers,

Jack

Disregard - I figured it out. I was mistaken about the OnNotConnected script executing before the completion of the escalation.

Thanks,

Jack