VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Query On Voiceguide Installation

Hi,

I've installed 'D41ESC' successfully and found in 'RUNNING' status in Dialogic Configuration Manager (5.1.1 SP1). The platform is in Win2000 SP1.

However, when I start 'VoiceGuide Configuration Wizard', it can't find any analog devices or channels. Just only display the following devices:

RAS VPN Line 0

WAN Minport (L2TP)

IPCONF LINE

H323 Line

What can I find 'D41ESC' in the VoiceGuide??

Thanks a lot,

Kent

Thanks for your prompt reply.

It works fine after re-install the wave driver and TAPI since it can make a call and play 'play.wav' in TALKER32. However, after I start VG and put the sample script 'Credit Card Payment.vgs' to the 4 analog lines, the state still remains 'Waiting for a call' when I dial to these lines. It seems that the it can't answer the call. Do I miss something??

Thanks..

Does anything get displayed in the VG Debug Log when the calls arrive?

Is Talker32 or any other program which uses the Dialogic card running at the same time?

There is no message in both event trace log and call log viewer when I dial to the line. And, no other program (except VG) uses Dialogic card running at the same time. Do you have any idea??

Thanks..

If there is noting appearing in the log this means that the Dialogic drivers is not sending any information to VoiceGuide alerting it of an incoming call.

I'd check if the plug is correctly inserted into the card. It's odd the Talker32 would work but not VG. Are you dialing the same number/line?

Try connecting a phone in parallel and see if the phone is ringing when the call arrives.

It works fine after re-install VG. Thank you.

I try to use the demo 'Voicemail Server.vgs' script for the voice mail feature. The script answers the call, prompt for the VM box number, play 'beep' sound, then it disconnects the call immediately. So I can't leave the message. Do I miss to do something?? Thanks for you advice..

The log is attached.

0502vgm.txt

Looks like the played 'beep' is interpreted by the Dialogic card as a disconnect tone:

234255.91  5 [VmLmRec] Recording

234255.93  5 play set playid=39594

234255.96  5 PlaySoundStart ok [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\beep1.wav]

234256.01  5 callinfo MONITORMODES

234256.12  5 callstate DISCONNECTED 65881 0 0

234256.13  5 ScriptEventCode 9250 iLineState=1200

234256.14  5 LsRecPlayBeep EV_REMOTEPARTY_DISCONNECT

234256.16  5 rv    add [Hangup Time]{5/2/2005 11:42:56 PM}

234256.17  5 Hanging up call...

You should change the disconnect tone config in he Dialogic TSP drivers - make sure that the 'Repetition Count' setting is set to a value greater then 1 so that a single beep can never be misinterpreted as a disconnect tone.

See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Disc...ctionDetect.htm