VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Wave Driver Problems

I am running on a Dell 360 Precision 2.0 gHz 512 Meg Ram. My problem is when I try to start VoiceGuide it says that "Wave Driver Not Installed". However, I have followed the instructions as provided and it is installed on the machine. I have even tried uninstalling everything and re-installing to no avail. I am running WinXP with latest service packs and have run Intel® Dialogic® System Release 5.1.1 FP1 for Windows®

Please help.

D/4PCI Just completed fresh OS, Driver, VoiceGuide install. Tested with TALKER32 and everything appears to be working in order until I start the AutoDialer. Then each line says "Wave Driver not installed". Image is too large to upload, but will work to get you a screenshot.

Not sure if this is why, but I've noticed that my software is not registered and when I enter the code that I have received it does not work properly.

Never mind about the registration. I was entering a zero as an "o". It is now registered, but still having the same error with the wave driver.

If you keep having problems with the Wave drivers send an email to sales@voiceguide.com asking for "VG for Dialogic" - that version does not use the Wave drivers at all but sends sound files to the Dialogic card directly.

I received the file from VoiceGuide sales, but when I extract the vg291r file there are no files within that attachment that are referrenced within the instructions such as "Config.xml or ktTelControl.ocx"

Where are these files located?

I think you are looking at the wrong .ZIP archive.

The file sent to you would have been called "VoiceGuide for Dialogic.zip"

OK....the VG software has been in stalled using Standard Tapi and all instructions have been followed. However, when I start VG and try to go through a configuration, I get the following error:

Run-time error '429':

You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality

What do I do?

Rebooted twice and now it is working....except it looks like I can't use the configuration tool for line configuration though.

You cannot use the old configuration wizard. The lines to be used are specified in the config.xml file (as per the instructions supplied in the readme.txt file)