VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Output Call ?

hi

we have a VG professional + dialer 8 line

in our script when we try to use dialout on other line and conference the line hungup

and when we trace it using log trace the following error was found

no free line was Available , but in fact all the line was Available except the one that calling the VG

so what is the problem??

Do any of the lines have the "Allow outbound dialout on this line" ticked?

See the "View"->"Line Device Config" menu.

If the problem persists please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going on.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

Which version of VG are you using?

v5.2.3 or some earlier one?

Can you please supply trace showing the initialization of the system at startup time.

Can you please supply trace showing the initialization of the system at startup time

how can i do that ?

Can you please supply trace showing the initialization of the system at startup time

Tick the "Create log files in \log\ directory" then restart VG.

Log files will be in VG's \log subdirectory.

dear:

i think this my help you ,we have 8 line licence,but we only have card that support 4 line so is this what make the problem or it does not effect,hope to hear from you soon

Trace shows that the transfer module has a 'selection list' specified - and that the selection list does not include any of the 3 available channels.

I'd suggest not setting anything for your selection list - just leave it blank.

Also please install the latest version of VG from our WWW - v5.2.3b

If you are still having problems please post your script and vgm trace when using v5.2.3b.