VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Appointment Reminder Script

I am sure that this equest has been made many times but I cannot find the solution anywhere. I need to get a copy of a script that will be able to dial to various people and remind them about an appointment at a certain time (each person will have a different time). The data can either be in Excel or preferable another ODBC database. I know that VG can do this easily, but I am having problems with writing the script

I use VG for Appointment Reminders. I will be happy to offer some assistance if you like.

MannyTC

I really appreciate your offer of help here. My requirements are as follows. I have a list of people and telephone numbers that need to be called to remind them about an appointment and VG must play something like. "Good morning XXX. We are calling to remind you about your appointment on Monday April 11 at 10:15am. Press 1 to confirm, press 2 for directions." The list of telephone numbers and times to call is in a database but I can either use ODBC to extract the information or I can send it all out to a CSV file or I could create an Excel spreadsheet. I would then need to be able to get a log of successful calls, unsucsessful calls etc. I would really appreciate your help here.

David: That is pretty much what I am doing now. Send me your email address and I will give you more details/samples.

Hi Manny, I was wondering if you have had the time to send me this script. I would really appreciate it. Thank you