VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Run-time Error '450' With Vg For Dialogic

I just upgraded my VG 5.2.3053 to the VG for Dialogic version (6.0.1056). I followed all the instructions you provided in the email and am getting the following error when an inbound or outbound call is answered.

Run-Time eror '450':

Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment

When I click ok, VG closes.

I am using a D4/PCI with 5.1.1 SP1 and I downloaded and installed the 4.2 Global Protocols. VG 5.2 was running fine but we want to use SQL for our outbound queues. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

post-2-1112905821.jpg

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going on.

Can you please post the MMDDtw.txt log as well.

I suspect you may have a wrong version of ktTelControl.OCX on your system, but until we see the trace we cannot tell.

Attached OCX is the one that should be installed on the system for that version of .EXE

ktTelControl_050317.zip

The ktTelControl.OCX that you attached has the same 2.1.1.0 version number as the version that was emailed to me with the VG for Dialogic files except that it is 8K larger. I will try the attached version out and let you know how it goes.

Please try with OCX posted above.

If still does not work please post MMDDtw.txt trace again (from the new OCX).

OK, I put the "newer" ktTelControl.ocx in place and VG seems to work now. When I called in to test using the CreditCardPayment script the voice playback is in slow motion. What would be causing this?

Also have another problem. When I add a phone number to the outdial queue using the number loader program I get a vgmulti.exe error. The call still goes through and everything seems ok. My wav files and TTS seem to play at the correct speed. Not sure why these work and the credit card sample plays slow.

Lastly the first wav file in the script on the outdial seems to take longer to start playing after answering as compared to 5.2.3. I will have to go back again to the old version until I can get these issues resolved.

post-2-1112941670.jpg

When I called in to test using the CreditCardPayment script the voice playback is in slow motion.

VoiceGuide for Dialogic uses sound files in these formats:

.WAV PCM 8kHz 8bit Mono (can also be 16bit and/or Stereo, makes no difference)

.VOX ADPCM 8kHz 4bit

When I add a phone number to the outdial queue using the number loader program I get a vgmulti.exe error. The call still goes through and everything seems ok.

If the VGMulti goes on making the call then I'm not sure what is causing this error, maybe its the Telephone Number loader program? or maybe one of the VBScripts in the VG script?

Does this error pop up as soon as you load in the number to be called?

What if you set the start time to be some time in future, does error still occur?

Lastly the first wav file in the script on the outdial seems to take longer to start playing after answering as compared to 5.2.3.

There is no difference in way Human vs. AM detection is made, so the timing should be similar...

VoiceGuide for Dialogic uses sound files in these formats:

.WAV PCM 8kHz 8bit Mono (can also be 16bit and/or Stereo, makes no difference)

.VOX ADPCM 8kHz 4bit

I understand the formats. Without me trying to figure this out on my own, are you saying that the .wav files that come with VG's sample credit card script are not in the .wav format above and that is why they are playing in slow motion?

If the VGMulti goes on making the call then I'm not sure what is causing this error, maybe its the Telephone Number loader program? or maybe one of the VBScripts in the VG script?

Does this error pop up as soon as you load in the number to be called?

Yes the error pops up almost immediately after loading 1 number using the loader program. There are no VBScripts run in the VG script file until the end of the call. This error pops up before VG starts dialing.

What if you set the start time to be some time in future, does error still occur?

I will have to try that and let you know. I will also try loading some numbers using the XML file which is what I normally do.

When installing VoiceGuide you can select what platform to install VG for.

Depending on option selected either the 11kHz or the 8kHz sound files will be installed.

Instructions came with VG For Dialogic which advised what option to select when installing VG so that correct format sound files are installed.