VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Touchtone Unreliable On Outbound Calling

Hello Guys:

First let me thank you guys for all your past hel. I have what I consider to be the weirdest problem I ever see. When my dialogic card (d/41e) picks up the line for an incoming call - touchtone detection is perfect-never misses, from any phone -any time. However, when making an outbound call touch tone detection only works some of the time ond only from some phones. I first thought it was the phone, but then it started happening on other phones. I thought it may be my card, but it works perfectly every time on inbound calls. I'm puzzled. HELP!!!.

By the way, the same phone I use the same phone/line to make a test inbound call and the same phone/line to receive the test call from the outbound calls. I'm hoping you have a solution.

DTMF detection reliability can only be affected by line quality or by the phones themselves.

Are you seeing just some of the tones not being detected or no tones at all being detected? Can you reproduce the problem reliably?

Yes, I can reprduce the problem reliably on one phone and it ignores all the digits and even has a problem with detecting human voice/am.

... could it be that that phone or phone line to which it's connected has problems?

Doubtful, its the line or the phone. However, I noticed something else; If the phon rings more than twice before being answered, the touch tone detection works better, but if it is answered on the first ring, neither am/human detection or touch tone detection works. weird huh!!

This does all sound strange - we have not found any linkage between the difference in AM/Human detection reliability and how soon/late the call is answered.

I have tried the same script on different lines on the dialogic card, different out going lines, and different phones. The only thing that seems to work sometimes, is when a cell phone ( and then only after the second ring ). I would try changing the card, but my software is linked to my dialogic card. Could it be the speed of the machine (350mhz) - I doubt it, it works perfectly on inbound calls. I would even be willing to pay the long distance fees for it to call you guys directly so you can see/hear for yourself. I need help. My 4 line Professional system is registered to Nordia Hinds.I do not see ant way to extract a registration number. Our e-mail address is copper1968@yahoo.com.

I'd suggest to try getting a loan card from your Dialogic distributor and testing with that. The eval version of VG will let you test with the new card.

Can you try testing with extensions from a PBX instead of the phone company's lines?

I did as you suggested and got another card and ran the same script on another unit with your trial version. This time I used a D/41H and just like the first one, it works perfectly on inbound to detect touch tones but ignores them on most phones on outbound, unless it is a cell phone (sometimes). Sometimes it ignores all touch tones from all phones. What could be wrong. My boss is mad at me for recommending your product. Help me please. I know you are the best way to go. One thing to note, once it begins to ignore touch tones after a "hello" it remains unresponsive to all tochtone from any line or extension. We do not have a PBX. It should not matter, it works flawlessly on inbound.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the outgoing call, this will allow us to see what is going on.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

Well I have made multiple calls and reset the log for each. I have attatched 4 different logs. Only one is a success and the other three fail - even one to another cell phone.

allcalls.txt

Traces show that in all 4 cases the Dialogic card reported that it detected that the outgoing call was answered by a live human - and in all 4 cases the script was started and the message from the first module was played.

I take it that you could hear the message being played by VoiceGuide OK in all cases? Are you able to confirm (by looking at VG status screen) that the VG reports 'Connected' at abut the same time as the person answering the call says "hello" ?

Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

Would you say that we have a case here where the first call you make after restarting the computer or VoiceGuide always work and the following calls never work?

If you were to continuously call the mobile number without restarting VG in between do you see a random incidence of it working and not working or is there some pattern to it? Please do a test where you restart the computer then call the mobile number 5 times and see on what calls it worked and on what calls it did not. Let us know the results.

Were calls to landline numbers ever working?

I noticed that the am/human detection has been almost perfect recently, so that is no longer a concern. I'll try to answer your other questions one at a time. I really appreciate your attentiveness. I still believe this is something you have to witness to understand. So here goes:

Q and A

1) I take it that you could hear the message being played by VoiceGuide OK in all cases?

- YES- I always hear the messages when VG calls out to my lines.

2)Are you able to confirm (by looking at VG status screen) that the VG reports 'Connected' at abut the same time as the person answering the call says "hello" ?

- NO - it "connects" about the same time on calls to the cell phone and I noticed that it also works when I answer with a cordless phone I tried recently. (It works like like my cell phone . I almost never misses) . However, it seems to "connect" a bit late on the phones that cannot detect touch tones from. I hope this helps you to figure out what is up. So far I have found 2 phones that work. By the way, when it fails to detect touch tones , it also seem incapable of detecting the the remote line hung up, and keeps on and on as if the remote line was off hook and connected.

3)Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

- VG 5.2.3063

4) Would you say that we have a case here where the first call you make after restarting the computer or VoiceGuide always work and the following calls never work?

- YES, and NO. I did get it to work with the land line once after a start up, but could not reproduce the results. It does not matter is it is after a restart or not most of the time.

5) If you were to continuously call the mobile number without restarting VG in between do you see a random incidence of it working and not working or is there some pattern to it?

- NO !!. Calls to this particular mobile ,a Kyocera 1155 (MetroPCS Service) and my cordless (local TELCO) almost always work. I would say 14 out of 15 times. That is the interesting part. It predictably works on those phones even though it did not work on another mobile carrier/phone or land. But, as I said before, it always works on inbound calls.

6)Please do a test where you restart the computer then call the mobile number 5 times and see on what calls it worked and on what calls it did not. Let us know the results.

-I tried it 10 times since your reply. All calls to the other lines failed and the cell/cordless phones always works. (Yes it is truly weird !! and two different cards/models at that - I am starting to suspect The Dialogic TAPI driver)

7)Were calls to landline numbers ever working?

- I have been trying for days -possibly 100 calls or more. I only manage to get it to repond to a land line twice, until I found the cordless phone. I could not repeat the regular land line success reliably- and boy did I try.

I hope these answers clarify my predicament. To be fair to you guys, I beleive it may be some kind of connection audio threshold or some weird setting in Dialogic TAPI. Check with them - they may have heard of it and have a fix.

PLLEEAASSEE continue to help !!. I need this resolved ASAP. I'm Losing face here.

THANX

It predictably works on those phones even though it did not work on another mobile carrier/phone or land.

All calls to the other lines failed and the cell/cordless phones always works.

I suspect that the problem is a combination of phones and line quality on outgoing calls here.

Whenever in the past we had problems reported with DTMF detection, these were always in the end found to be caused by bad phones or poor line quality or combination of both.

You can almost see this right now: calls to one set of phones work OK and to another they don't..

Is it possible for you to attach that cordless phone to the landline that you had problems with beforehand and make a test call? And conversely, take the phone handset from the line which has problems and attach that to the line used now by the cordless phone...

It predictably works on those phones even though it did not work on another mobile carrier/phone or land.

All calls to the other lines failed and the cell/cordless phones always works.

Your question:

Is it possible for you to attach that cordless phone to the landline that you had problems with beforehand and make a test call? And conversely, take the phone handset from the line which has problems and attach that to the line used now by the cordless phone...

My answer:

YES, my cordless in on the same line as the regular phone and has been since I first tried using it. I also tried it on the other line and it works with them as well. We have also tried having just one on the line at a time and both. Trust me - these are not factors.

We have already establihed the fact that the phone that answers the call determines the result we recceive for the rest of the call. The problem is that, based on the number of telephone numbers we have tried, to numerous individuals ( some who may no longer want to be my friends due the constant calling them to test outbound dialling) - failure to detect on outbound is the RULE!! not the "exception" - That is what I hope to remedy !!

I'll give you somethings to consider:

I have two phones attatched to the line I dial out to.

1 is a the cordless I mentioned

the other is a standard -run of the mill- phone.

Note what happens:

If I answer a call on the cordless -and touch tone is successfully detected - I can then pick up the regular phone- hang up the cordless - and touch tone detection will continue perfectly for the rest of the call -with the same "bad" touch tones it was unable to detect if I had aswered with that phone in the first place.

However, If I answer with the regular phone - and touch tone detection fails - Even if I pick up the cordless and disconnect/hang up the regular extension, touch tone detection will contune to fail for the duration of the call.

I hope that this put it in perspective.

The other thing I need you to understand is that I expect some phones to have poor touch tones and fail to work, but when the inability to detect touch tones on outbound is the rule and not the exception, then "Houston, We have a problem". If the opposite were true I would not have a problem.

We cannot have our dialler failing when we call our clients' non cordess land lines. That is where 95% of our clients will be reached. And as I mentioned and showed in the logs, there are cell phones whose tones it will not detect either.

As I have said, I have tried calling many lines outside my home/area - even another state. I find it incredible to beleive all these lines have problems. I have $15 modems that have used these line for outbound dialling and have never had problems detecting touch tone in calls to or from anyone. The problem is that these modems have unreliable audio quality and cannot handle the daily rigors of continuous use the way a Dialogic card can.

Another thing that bothers me is that despite all the times that I mentioned the fact that inbound dialling is perfect and error free, the issue is being "side stepped" by you, to search for unlikely causes like "line quality". I have called way too many lines and have been working with telephone technolgy way too long to believe that. If I am wrong I will apoligize on bended knees but would not bet on it!!

If touch tone detection on a card works, it should work all the time. Unless, there is some internal mechanism on the card itself that is activated during outboud dialling, that I do not know about, that affects detection ability thereafter. Both incoming and outgoing calls trigger the same relays to go OFFHHOK and ONHOOK while touchtones to make calls are generated through the same PCM /WAVE chips that plays the sound files for both incoming and outgoing calls. If I am ignorant -Educate me !! But, I fail to see the logic in side stepping the obvious "paradox". I am sorry if I am sound a little sarcastic but, I am under a lot of pressure to make this work after recommending your company's product. I would not dare tell my boss that I do not have a phone number to your offices.

However, I am way off topic. Like I said, I suspect that the problem may lay in the way TAPI handles the lines - not Voice Guides software itself - because two different dialogic cards and models cannot have the exact same problem. You guys, however, are the only experts I know and after coughing up some $600 plus for a liscence, we are forced to turn to you for assistance. If you have a dialogic expert in the US you can reccommend, I will be happy to try them instead of writing letter after letter to you guys.

Lets put it to the test then shall we !!. Let's erase the doubt abouts "line quality" and or phones !! .Give me a couple of land lines numbers. ( one whose quality you trust). The lines can be any where, ( England Australia, Germany or "good OLE USA"). It can be any one ( Aunt, uncle friends, business partners, or (unlikely as it may be), your own technical services). Long distance or not, just tell me a time and I will make it happen. I have three different lines out bound to test on - from three different carriers. One is a Vonage VOIP line, and two different local loop lines. E-mail me if you do not want them public -(copper1968@yahoo.com) and lets put these arguments to the test. My boss is on my butt and I need to rule some factors out. I will not accept the idea that all my lines are bad and everyone I have called in three different states have bad lines but can call the system time and time again without failure or glitches in touch tone detection. I agree that the phone type seems to matter, but there is something very wrong when the ones that fail greatly out weight the ones that succeed. I'll be awaiting an answer.

THANX

I'll give you somethings to consider:

I have two phones attatched to the line I dial out to.

1 is a the cordless I mentioned

the other is a standard -run of the mill- phone.

Note what happens:

If I answer a call on the cordless -and touch tone is successfully detected - I can then pick up the regular phone- hang up the cordless - and touch tone detection will continue perfectly for the rest of the call -with the same "bad" touch tones it was unable to detect if I had aswered with that phone in the first place.

However, If I answer with the regular phone - and touch tone detection fails - Even if I pick up the cordless and disconnect/hang up the regular extension, touch tone detection will contune to fail for the duration of the call.

I hope that this put it in perspective.

This is getting more puzzling at every turn - so now it looks like if a call is answered with the one kind of phone then DTMFs are detected OK during the call, even if the handsets are switched and the handset that does not usually work is used afterwards...

No-one around here is aware of what could explain such behavior... if it looks like some setting somewhere is being affected by what handset is used when call is picked up then we would have to start looking at some automated line impedance matching and automated gain control... this is something that would be happening on the carrier (phone company) level...

Could you please set up a test script which contains just a record module.

Then make a call to a 'bad' telephone and after answering the call just press some keys on the phone. The sound recording made by the script should capture what was heard by the Dialogic card on the line.

Please .zip up the recorded sound file and the trace capturing the call and post it here.

We will then be able to listen to what the Dialogic card is hearing while it makes the recording - and if they are valid DTMF tones then we would be expecting that the Dialogic card should be reporting them to the VoiceGuide software as well...

Also, it is possible to adjust DTMF detection thresholds in the Dialogic card drivers (.PRM file) - you may want to contact your local Dialogic reseller to find out what these settings are for your card and what they can be changed to to relax the detection thresholds.

Is the new card that you are using a D/41E card as well? These cards are quite old as well and perhaps their DTMF detection is not as good and the newer cards? I'd be surprised if that was the case - but as we are looking at something quite strange here it would not hurt to set up a different system with a current issue card (say D/4PCIU) which you could perhaps loan from your local Dialogic reseller.

350Mhz speed should not be the problem either (our in-house test systems run on such low speed machines) but again it would not hurt to setup the new test system on a different PC.

I mentioned the fact that inbound dialling is perfect and error free

Sometimes the phone company will give you different quality lines on outbound calls - so DTMF tone detection will be different on outbound calls.

Hello Guys:

I will do as you suggested in regards to the zipped wave recordings and logs, but the New d/4PCIU is out of the question. The prospectus given my boss was based on us being able to buy reliable -ISA cards from trusted resellers of "used cards" for $150 TO $200 per card. All thesese cards pass the dialogic UDD line utility tests I have and have warranties. I have another D/41E, and to answer your question, the second card was a d/41H - I thought I had mentioned that earlier.

Since we will be needing about 4 professional (4 line+dialler) liscenses at $650 each and 4 more professional (4 line-non dialer) liscences at $300 each, the decision was made to lower the cost with the ISA cards and the 350 MHZ host PCs. We can get these units for $100 each with a warranty and the D/41H'S AND D/41E'S are 1/4 to 1/5 the cost of the new Dialogic PCI cards. These have all been puchased already and are awaiting the voiceguide prototype unit and its scripts to function. Once my first test unit successfully completes the first deployment and customer test, the rest of the liscences will be authorized for puchase. So you see, I'm knee deep in it.

I bear the burden of haveing talked my boss out of a set of cheap but reliable DOS based systems that use even cheaper d/41B and d/41A boards. ( You do not want to look at the savings there. I'm talking cheap!!). Currently the development of the scripts is "stuck in the mud" and I'm looking bad. If I bring up a PCI card after quoting your homepaes compatbility list - including the cheaper ISA d/41E and d/41H - I shudder to think of their reaction.

I cannot get a PCI loaner from my reseller without going through my boss. Its one thing to blame a trusted reseller for faulty boards, its quite another to suggest "logistic oversight" after PO's havebeen made and equipment paid for.

I will get those files to you after I return from a meeting (unrelated) and run the tests in my lab this afternoon. By the way, how far ahead-in hours are you guys. I think you guys are in Australia, if I remember right.

Respond and let me know that you got this and please relay anything else to guys may have discovered or thought of.

THANX

OK, will wait for the sound file recordings.

If possible please make a few calls in a row and send all the sound files & logs.

Main technical support and development of software is done in Australia.

This thread is being answered by staff in Australia.

Someone recommended trying VG for Dialogic, but it requires a Service pack for Intel 5.1.1. I have tried 3 times to download 5.1.1 sp1 and I keep getting a connection reset. Do you have a link you could send that works? The Intel link keeps resetting. Help me out please.The link I have been using from Intel is:

http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/...11SP1/index.htm

and then selecting service pack 1. It always fails after a few minutes. By the way I did not find any reference or link for a Global Call 4.2 - as the zip file's readme mentioned, only a 3.0. Where can I find that?

Hello Guys:

I have been out of the office for a while. I have had some medical setbacks and was in the hospital for a bit - Heart troubles. I did manage to get the files for VG for Dialogic and set them up. My scripts will be using too many modules for the trial version. The VG you said I should download and use is version 6.0. The liscence codes you sent me are for Version 5.2.

Registered Name: [Removed by SupportTeam]

Please send me the updated codes, the e-mail address is copper1968@yahoo.com.

By the way, That pesky little problem you guys had in an earlier release with the "SAY NUMBERS" module not playing multiple wav files (separated by commas)- is back. You guys fixed it in 5.2 , but its broken again in 6.0 for Dialogic. Check it out !!. If I am right, you guys could send me a free 4 line liscence to show a little appreciation - (chuckle - heh heh ). -Just kidding!. But, really it is broken- again. Thanks again - Send the new codes.

Sincerely,

Constantine Hinds

Edited by copper1968

Hello Guys:

Thanks for the codes again. You were right. I included the both the registered name and the company name when I tried the regisration the first time. Maybe that is why it failed. I only used the name this time, and it worked.

HOWEVER, you did not reply about my second question.

"By the way, That pesky little problem you guys had in an earlier release with the "SAY NUMBERS" module not playing multiple wav files (separated by commas)- is back. You guys fixed it in 5.2 , but its broken again in 6.0 for Dialogic. Check it out !!.

I was not kidding !!. IT IS BROKEN - AGAIN !!!!

Sincerely

Constantine Hinds

I found the email and in it was said:

Which version of  VG for Dialogic are you using?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures

the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

Please let us know which version number of VG you are running now and provide the trace.

VG 6.0 for Dialogic

I had mentioned it in this thread, in the original. As for the log, here it is:

171832.51 0 Loading from C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\OutDial_New.xml

171832.65 0 Loaded 1 entries.

171833.80 1 state Dialing 7863578736

171834.44 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 135,TDX_SETHOOK,0,0,0,DX_OFFHOOK,CALL_OUTBOUND,

171834.53 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,TDX_CST,2265,0,0,DE_LCON,,

171842.87 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,RINGBACK,200,0,0,DE_TONEON,TID_RNGBK2,

171842.96 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,TID_RNGBK2,200,0,0,DE_TONEON,TID_RNGBK2,

171843.05 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,TDX_CST,200,0,0,DE_TONEON,TID_RNGBK2,

171850.07 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,RINGBACK,200,0,0,DE_TONEON,TID_RNGBK2,

171850.16 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,TID_RNGBK2,200,0,0,DE_TONEON,TID_RNGBK2,

171850.25 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 134,TDX_CST,200,0,0,DE_TONEON,TID_RNGBK2,

171856.45 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 133,CON_PVD,10,3,0,CR_CNCT,CON_PVD,CON_PVD

171856.56 1 LsWaitAfterDialingOut : 133,TDX_CALLP,10,3,0,CR_CNCT,CON_PVD,CON_PVD

171856.72 1 state live person answered. start [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\imr\outgo7.vgs]

171856.82 1 FindFullPathToScript_VgsOrVgp start [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\imr\outgo7.vgs]

171856.93 1 FindFullPathToScript_VgsOrVgp 1

171857.03 0 LoadedVgs_Find C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\imr\outgo7.vgs at idx=2

171857.22 2 tr NewVgsVgm_Goto 1

171857.32 2 tr NewVgsVgm_Goto 2

171857.43 1 state [Run Program 7] Run Program

171857.54 1 rv replace start: [c:\dos\testbat9.bat $RV[CallName] $RV[Message] $RV[CallTime]]

171857.63 1 rv replace end: [c:\dos\testbat9.bat J1200717 K1200717 0717]

171857.74 1 run=c:\dos\testbat9.bat J1200717 K1200717 0717, window=NormalFocus, wait=1

171857.86 1 Run Program waiting... (shellid=340, process=1596)

171857.95 1 state [Run Program 7] Playing (plswait.wav)

171858.09 2 tr NewVgsVgm_Goto end

171859.36 1 LsRunWaitTillFinished EV_TIMEOUT_CHECKONSTATE

171859.46 1 task completed (shellid=340, process=1596) vgm=21, iRunWait=1, iRunWait_ExeResult_NextVgm=0

171859.57 1 Found result file: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\imr\SHLRESLT.TXT

171859.70 1 Run Result [sUCCESS, 1]

171859.83 1 play PlaySoundStop ok

171859.93 1 task completed LsRunWaitChooseNext iNextVgm=25

171900.05 1 play end id=877592, (current ID)

171900.16 1 state [sayNameWait] Playing

171900.27 1 state [sayNameWait] Playing (imcfrom.wav,holdname.wav,press1.wav,blank.wav)

171911.75 1 LsPlayMsg 1,1

171911.89 1 play PlaySoundStop ok

171911.98 1 rv replace start: [$RV[CallTime]]

171912.09 1 rv replace end: [0717]

171912.20 1 state [say Numbers 14] Say numbers: 0717 as Time am/pm - HHNN

171912.30 1 File not found [infrom.wav,holdname.wav,recivat.wav], DirSysVoice=[C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\]

171912.41 1 File not found [beep1.wav,holdmess.wav,beep1.wav,incopts.wav,blank.wav], DirSysVoice=[C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\]

171913.19 1 LsSayNbrPlay EV_UNKNOWN_134,TDX_CST

171913.27 1 play end id=879695, (current ID)

171913.36 1 LsSayNbrPlay EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

171913.44 1 LsSayNbrPlay EV_UNKNOWN_129,TDX_PLAY

171922.96 1 play end id=893054, (current ID)

171923.04 1 LsSayNbrPlay EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

171923.20 1 LsSayNbrPlay EV_UNKNOWN_129,TDX_PLAY

171928.22 1 LsSayNbrPlay 1,1

171928.30 1 play PlaySoundStop ok

171928.46 1 state [ack] Playing

171928.54 1 state [ack] Playing (plswait.wav)

171930.87 1 play end id=907955, (current ID)

171930.95 1 LsPlayMsg EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

171931.03 1 LsPlayMsgFinished EV_UNKNOWN_129,TDX_PLAY

171932.06 1 LsPlayMsgFinished EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE,EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE

171932.14 1 state [Goodbye] Playing

171932.22 1 state [Goodbye] Playing (goodbye.wav)

171935.74 1 play end id=911621, (current ID)

171935.82 1 LsPlayMsg EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

171935.90 1 LsPlayMsgFinished EV_UNKNOWN_129,TDX_PLAY

171938.95 1 LsPlayMsgFinished EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE,EV_TIMEOUT_GOTOMODULE

171939.04 1 state Hanging up call... [Hangup Module]

171939.11 1 rec RecSoundStop ok

171939.20 1 play PlaySoundStop ok

171939.27 1 fnHangupCall end

171939.36 1 WorkingMode@Idle=

171939.43 1 rec RecSoundStop ok

171939.52 1 play PlaySoundStop ok

171939.95 1 LsAwaitingCalls EV_UNKNOWN_135

171941.13 1 init atidle reinit : start

171941.22 1 state Waiting for a call...

This script worked fine in VG 5.2.X. Whwn the multiple filenales are used one at a time they all work fine. just not togetther. All the files in PLAY module are in the same directory as the SPEAK NUMBER module. The PLAY module played them perfectly, The SPEAK NUMBER module did not. Kept saying "The file specified could not be found".

Please let me know ASAP what you find.

Constantine

Please go to "Help"->"About VoiceGuide" menu.

What is the full version number displayed?

VoiceGuide Version 6.0.1052 Professional, VG Dialer, 4 Line License

Please update your "VoiceGuide for Dialogic" installation with this .exe

This should let you play multiple sound files as prefixes and sufixes in the Play Numbers module.

VgMulti_6.0.1056.zip

Thank you guys. This patch seems to have solved the multiple audio file problem while The voiceguide for dialogic seemed to have solved the outbound touch tone detection problem. I maybe out of the woods. I did notice a failure in detecting human/AM but, I am not done testing yet. If I cannot get it to work, I will have to find a work around. Thanks for all your help and patience.

Sincerely,

Constantine Hinds

Telecur International