VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dynamic Prompts Capability

Hi,

I am evaluating some IVR softwares for my company. And so far, VoiceGuide has all we wanted in our implementation. However, due to the nature of our business where inputs from different users varies, we would like to know if VoiceGuide is capable of generating dynamic voice prompt modules on the fly?

For example:

1. User calls in, choose an option from a menu. Say 9.

2. After this option is chosen, we wil search the database for required prompts.

(This will be a multiple table database which contains the Text to prompt etc)

3. From this information gotten from the database, I will prompt for input based on the text provided from the DB and store the result (have not been determined)

How is this possible with voiceguide? Please let me know. Thanks!

If anyone came about something that will do what I said, please email me at

alex.soh at integra dot bz

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am not retrieving names or contacts from a database. What I am retrieving is the "Command Prompts"..which is in Text format from a database.

My database will specify "Next Total Questions = 2", "Question 1 = What is...", "Question 2 = How do...." etc.

The system will now know how many questions need to be asked, so the IVR will generate 2 more Get Number module on the fly as the next command to be executed and ask those questions and stores the result.

Is this possible? I can't seem to figure out how to do this using voiceguide.

And also the next total questions will always varies because we will be updating the databse with different number of questions plus what questions will be asked.

Bottom line.....we WILL NOT be modifying the script using the script editor and reloading the script after an initial successful setup. We will be updating a database with the total next questions and what questions will be asked.

Sounds like you should set up a script which just loops through the set of questions.

You can place the retrieved data in a set of indexed RVs and then the loop can go through them. For examples of an indexed RV see the Help file section on DB Query module.

Hi...thanks again. I think I might have some idea how to implement what we wanted.

The main thing we wanted was that for each authenticated users, they will have their own sets of Input Prompts and own greetings set. I will see if I can work things out.

It's kinda hard with the 30 module max evaluation to thoroughly test if we can do it.

I am trying to implement a fully functional mock up for my company, we would like to know if there is any possibility we can obtain a fully functional 1 line Enterprise edition free for now? If we cannot obtain this for free, what if we later decide to purchase multiple lines version, can we can the volumne discounts including the cost for this one line?

We came up with a design and the authentication part already took up about 20 modules and the coming operation is more sophisticated and would definitely go over 10 modules.. Let me know...

alex.soh at integral dot bz

Thanks

The evaluation version lets you see how different modules work and the 30 module limit is usually more then enough to establish usability etc.

There are no other free evaluation licenses available. If you’d like to use a 1 line Enterprise then you will need to purchase the license.

For upgrade policies see bottom of: https://secure.voiceguide.com/order_vg.htm