VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

On Hold Sound

i use a d41epci

when i use the playsound command it works but when i transfer call to dialout on another line i didnt ear anything before the ring tone of the other line

thanks for help

Not too sure what it is that you are referring to here.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures what you are talking about, this will allow us to see what is happening.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

I TEST THE BOARD WITH HOROSCOPE EVERYTHING WORKS WELL IT HANG UP NORMALLY

WITH VOICE GUIDE IT STAYS ON HOLD WHILE I HANG UP THE LINE

0222vgm.txt

Please post the script that you are using.

AND PLEASE STOP USING UPPER-CAPS, IT MAKES IT HARDER TO READ WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

thanks for everything

i get 2 problems: it didnt hang up and i didnt get any sound while i transfer the call to the second line(no hold on sound)

thanks for help

arn1.vgs

The vgm log trace you posted before was made using a different script...

Please post the vgm trace file capturing the actual call transfer.

Please also describe in detail what does the caller hear on their line when the transfer is being made.

thanks for help

the caller didnt ear anything before the ring of the second line, before the second line pick up, when the second line pick up the transfer:conferenceworks well but when one line hangup voiceguide didnt hangup

thanks again

0223vgm.txt

Trace shows an incoming call was answered and then immediately after answering the "Dial and Conference" module was ran. The conference was made after the number was dialed.

The incoming and outgoing legs of the conference were made on analog lines, so hangup detection is made by listening for the busy/disconnect tones on the line.

You will need to properly configure the disconnect tones played on those lines when the parties in the call hang up - and when these tones are then detected then VG will hangup as well.

For instant conferencing and hangups you should use Digital ISDN lines (T1 or E1)

After checking it looks like that version of VG was set to default to play the OnHold.wav file from the script’s directory. Place a file called OnHold.wav in your script's directory and it will be played as on-hold music while transferring.

The attached version will first look for and play the file specified as 'on-hold' in the module, and then it will default to playing OnHold.wav

VgMulti_5.2.3070.zip

thanks for tthe reply

i use pbxexpert and make a tsf file but it didnt change anything when i use horoscope or talker 32 they hang up very well, do you think the conference is impossible with analogic lines ?

thanks

thanks

i dont use a pbx is there special instruction on the dialogic pbx setting page?

should i reinstal voiceguide ?

... I though your original questions related to the fact that the Dialogic card was not detecting the Disconnect tone...

Link to the page with instructions on how to configure Disconnect tone detection was provided in the preceding answer.

thanks for all should i reinstall the dialogic board cause i try all the tsf and disconnect and it still didnt hang up excuse me but i get also this problem

There is no need to use TSF file - the instructions provided in the Help file page indicated before show how to set up the disconnect tone detection...