VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr Info

Hi Guys.

Unfortunately I don't really have much time to go through the specs with a fine comb tooth.

There are two questions that I hope you guys can help me out.

1) Could a person phone into the IVR (after hours), leave a message and the IVR will return the message ID to them. That same person then can phone us back a few days later, during office hours, and give us the message ID that the IVR has generated. From that Message ID the agent can retrieve the actual message.

2) If I go for the two line license, can you setup the each lines individually? For example line 1 will be for the Technical department and line two will for the Sales department.

Thanks

This can be done in a number of different ways.

One approach would be to use a database which just stores a randomly generated message ID and filename when it is generated/recorded. And then when agent is given the message ID they though a database lookup will be able to retrieve the message itself.

Another approach would be to use the randomly generated number to create the filename itself: eg: 123456.wav

And instead of randomly generating the number you can just build the filename using the month, day, and time: eg: 02110954.wav

Yes, you can specify each line to run a different script.