VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Inhouse Test Chatgroups

Hello guys,

I've got a small project that's more like a feasebility test for now.

I need to setup a small chatgroup of 4-8 telephone lines under the following business rules:

- Users should independently be welcomed by the voiceguide software running on the core pc.

- We will have to define a 'main' chat group and 'private' chat group. Depending ont he voice menu choises each user makes, he/she gets connected to one or more of the 4 callers (telephone chat).

- For now we just need an off-line version; so no connection to the telco lines.

My questions:

What hardware do we need to be able to switch the telephonen lines?

(telephones, main telepone switch, pc with modem-hardware and voiceguide installed)?

Is it possible to put users in a chat-group with the voiceguide software, and if not, should we use any other tools/hardware/software?

Will there be any difficulties in future implementation where we will put this system in an hotel environment?

Guys, thanx upfront for your time and help.

Greetings,

Daniel Bakema

diedaniel@hotmail.com

VoiceGuide can right now only connect two callers together - not make 3+ char 'rooms'.

This is however the next feature being worked on and we anticipate 'chat rooms' to be available for general release in a month or so...

The conferencing will only be supported on Digital cards - you will need to use a T1 (or E1) connection to your PBX.