VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Wave Drivers With Sr5.1.1 Sp1 And Windows Xp

Card: D/41EPCI

I followed the guide in the help and in this website, eveything is alright, except when I start VoiceGuide it says: Wave Driver not installed. (shows the other lines as: 'initialising...').

Now, I read so many wave driver issues in this forum, so I disabled my other voice devices (but did NOT uninstall them) re-installed the WAVE driver sooo many times.. Still not working.

When I run Talker32, it looks alright. I did not test it yet, since I do not have phone lines conneted to the card yet.

When I look at the device properties under Device Manager, it says: Device enabled BUT not function properly!!!

What is happening?

Do I need to uninstall all the other devices? I have capture card and high end audio card installed but diabled them in control panel.

Do I ned to PHYsically remove those cards? I hate to do that, and I do not see how this may help the problem..

Please, anybody can give some direction?

Thanks a lot in advance...

The wave drivers are sometimes a difficult thing to get right on some installations...

Did you uninstall all the other wave derivers?

Please post some screenshots showing the wave drivers in Window's Device Manager and Dialogic's own wave deriver config screens.

Here are a few screen shots.

Note that the Dialogic Device itself is showing in device manager as 'Other Devices', and its properties/resources shows that it conflicts with another device (which is the same device: it is conflicting with itslef) so I do not think that is an issue.

Note also that I have a load of audio/vidoe drivers (are all audio drivers are Wave drivers? How to tell). I also have a capture card. I tried disabling them (but not deleteing) but it still did not help.

The WAVE driver says it is not working properly. How to fix that?

Thanks a lot in advance...

post-2-1105298438.jpg