VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Aa Menu Vs. Mailbox

Hello,

I am having trouble getting to my AA (Auto Attendent) menus. I have a Toshiba CTX-100 PBX. When I call in on a main DID, it rings 4 times then X-fers to the Voice Mail system. My Phone switch Passes and '8' as a header digit. When my 'Get Numbers' Sees the '8' it drops into the Voice Mail Menu (So you can pass the digits for ther box number, Etc.) All this works fine. My problem is that when I call 4 different DIDs I need it to X-fer into the AA menu, not a mail box, but When Get numers sees the '8' at the front of the passed digits, it drops into the mailbox menu.

I was wondering how I can tell Voice Guide on "{8} goto [Voicemail Menu]" But "on {87246} goto [Autoattendent 7246]." in the get numbers menu (or any other way I can get it to work! Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have hit a brick wall.

Thank you in Advance,

Nick Hill

What are all the numbers which the PBX sends when call is transferred for each of the DIDs?

I'm pretty sure that a different 5 digit number is sent when a different DID is called, so all that you need to do is just capture the entire 5 digit number and branch based on that, instead of just looking at the first digit...

Use a Get Numbers module to capture the 5 digits (specify 5 as the max length to capture) and then use the 5 digit numbers in your path triggers.