VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Pbx Announced Transfer

I want when the call transferred with PBX announced transfer option the received extension heard the announced message when his pickup the phone set.

The case now the received extension heard the announced message not completed and loops.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

Trace shows that the recipient of transferred call did not accept the transferred call by pressing 1, so the call was retrieved back by VoiceGuide.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

What PBX are you using and how do you usually perform call transfers on this system?

Can the person transferring the call just hang up after the recipient of the transfer picks up the call, or does something else need to be done after that to effect the transfer?

Dear Sir:

We need to register more than one license of VG. But this problem abstain the distain of buy.

I post the log file before.

The PBX is Panasonic KXTD1232.I need when the man pickup the phone hear the announce message that tell him this call phone is transfer do you want to accept it or not.

1. How do you usually perform call transfers on this system?

2. Can the person transferring the call just hang up after the recipient of the transfer picks up the call, or does something else need to be done after that to effect the transfer?

3. Are the previous traces made using v5.2.3 ?

The last trace you posted shows that call was accepted OK... so what was the actual problems there?

You will need to tell us exactly what is happening on both the callers side and recipients of transfer side and what is the actual problem.

1. Yes I usually perform call transfers on this system

2. The problem is when I set the time out of the transfer module is 20 the system does detect the busy or not available and if set it to 10 the phone set ring only 2 rings and then transfer it to voice machine because of the time not enough to get the phone.

3. I attached to you non fetched transferred call because the time of ring not enough.

the_time_not_enough.txt

5. I attached to you picture for transfer module settings hwcih is announced transfer.

post-2-1107686159.jpg

The problem is when I set the time out of the transfer module is 20 the system does detect the busy or not available

And is the destination extension ringing during that time?

If it is ringing then it looks like the ringback signal is mistaken by the Dialogic card for the busy tone. Can you record the ring back that is heard, or do you know the frequencies and cadence of the ringback tone? You will need to modify the busy/disconnect tone settings in the Dialogic’s config.

Both of the previous traces where made when the system just timed out awaiting for the recipient of call to answer. Do you have any traces of a transfer when the 'extension is busy' was reported?