VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Stop Answering

Our voiceguide system stop answering all of a sudden (1:43pm EST). When you call the number is just keeps ringing but does not answer. I checked the driver and it appears to be fine, however I proceeded to uninstall it and rebooted the Win 2000 server and reinstalled and rebooted the server again. I turned the trace on and I don't get no messages whatsoever. I checked the service log and the last log wast at 1:43pm when VG answered. I also shutdown the server and started it back up again. Afterward, I tested the dialogic boards and they test fine. Tested with another analog line that I know is working fine and still did not work.

What else could I try to have VG working again?

Hardware:

Win 2000 Server

Dialogic 4PCI Analog Cards

Please help!!!!!!!

Many thanks,

Efrain

P.S. Tried the trace log on, but it doesn record anything.

It could be the wiring or other problem with the phone lines themselves.

I'd suggest attaching normal telephone handsets to the lines which are now plugged into the Dialogic card, and seeing if those handsets ring when the number is dialed.

Tested connecting line that goes to Dialogic board into an analog phone and the phone works fine, it answers and you can speak back and forth. What else could it be? Efrain

You can test the Dialogic card using the "Voice Horoscope" demo application from Dialogic. Stop VoiceGuide and start "Voice Horoscope". Please let us know if that demo app answers incoming calls OK.

Yep!!! Tested all lines using Voice Horoscope from Dialogic and they all answer and play the horoscope message fine!

Still Voiceguice answering feature app is still not working.

What should I do next?

Efrain

Must say I'm a bit stumped as to why it's not working.

If you are not seeing any tracing appearing in the Trace Log window when the call comes in that means that the Dialogic card is not even alerting VoiceGuide of a new call.

Can you please try testing with Dialogic’s TALKER32 application, as per instructions in: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Inst...allDialogic.htm

If TALKER32 is giving you problems then I'd recommend re-installing the TAPI and Wave drivers.

Reinstalled the TAPI and Wave drivers and then went to the TAPI configuration Advanced -> Call parameters and changed it from Custom to Default and that did the trick.

Thank you for your support, I really appreciated it.

Efrain