VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Collect Numbers Entered

Hi. I have been trying to figure out if this software can handle an IVR module to do this:

When a caller calls in it says:

Thank you for calling the toll free fax removal line. Please enter in your ten digit telephone number, starting with the area code first, followed by the pound sign.

*** After the caller enters in the numbers I want it to repeat what they entered and ask it this is correct press 1, if not press 2 to re-enter in your number.

Then after it is correct I would like the script to finish with something like:

Thank you for calling. Your number has been successfully removed from our database. Have a good day.

Let me know if anyone thinks they can built something like this for me or help me out. I have tried over and over and everytime when I call in it says function not found.??

Thanks!

Russell

russellburris@yahoo.com

You just need a single "Get Numbers" module, and tick the "Confirm Entered Number" box.

See here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/modGetNumber.htm

it says function not found.??

Maybe it says 'Sound file not found" ?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)