VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Run-time Environment Settings

1. Could you please tell me how I can use a VG program/script not only for my company but also for others for bussiness purposes. In other words, how can I sell my product (an IVR system developed in VG) to my customers with enough security measures so that it is protected against cracking of the source code.

2. How can I change the layout (size, color, fonts) of VG run-time environment. Also how can I change the text being displayed for different modules in the script on the run-time environment window?

3. I am using the MS SAPI5 in VG and the speed of the utterance is very high. How can I control gender, speed, pitch etc parameters of SAPI to be used by VG.

1. Could you please tell me how I can use a VG program/script not only for my company but also for others for bussiness purposes. In other words, how can I sell my product (an IVR system developed in VG) to my customers with enough security measures so that it is protected against cracking of the source code.

You can save your VG scripts as 'protected' - and then only the person with the password will be able to edit your scripts.

2. How can I change the layout (size, color, fonts) of VG run-time environment. Also how can I change the text being displayed for different modules in the script on the run-time environment window?

Any such rebranding chanegs will need to ba made for you by Katalina - you can email what you need changed to sales@katalinatech.com and we can quote on the work required.

3. I am using the MS SAPI5 in VG and the speed of the utterance is very high. How can I control gender, speed, pitch etc parameters of SAPI to be used by VG.

You can do this by using SALT and HTML tags in the text to be spoken - please see Microsofts' SAPI documentation to see how you can control what is being spoken using these control characters/tags.