VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Predictive Dialer

What PBX are you using? Does it have any CTI integration?

You need CTI integration (SMDI or similar) so you can tell when the agent hangs up - then you can send another call to them.

Tell us what PBX you are using and provide some info on it's CTI link and we can tell you how to proceed.

My ideal solution would be if I can put 2 dialogic cards in a pc and use one to dial out with and it someone picks up the phone, then use the other dialogic card to connect the call thru to my answering service since this is the easiest for me to implement since i am not too tech savy.

but if this cannot be done then i would like to go the PBX way, I have a avaya. I dont know anything about the CTI link thing, but will findout and get back to you

Sounds like what you want then is an 'Auto-Dialer', not a 'Predicitve-Dialer'.

You can set up system as you describe right away. You need an Enterprise+Dialer version of VoiceGuide and a Dialogic D/41JCT card.

A Dialogic D/4PCIU card would be fine if the phone lines support hookflash transfers.

I have D240 PCI cards. can i make it work with that? i dont think that i have hook flash capability on my carrier T1

D240 card is fine. You need an Enterprise+Dialer version of VoiceGuide.

Connection to the agents and/or answering service can be made using the "Dial and Conference" feature of VoiceGuide's "Call Transfer" module.

Just use the "Dial and Conference" option in VoiceGuide's "Call Transfer" module...