VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Mail Settings

im using voice mail system ie voice mail manager , when a call goes to a voice mail it plays a recording followed by beep and then prompt TO leave the message, the duration after the beep and before a person starts the voice messge is very short , if times out the person is kicked out of system and thus cannot leave the message , can this duration be changed to other values then the default

if yes where do i do that

2. where do i define the number of rings befoe the call is answered by a voice mail.

i see a menu to change the same under device line config inside voice guide but even if i keep the rings to 0 the system answeres calls after 2 rings. is this the right setting or do i need to change the same at some other place

3. i need some idea as how does auto attendent works, as per my understanding once a call goes to voice mail sytem the system prompts the caller to speak the name of ther person for whom the message needs to left and by speaking the name the call is directed to his/her voice mail

can u tell me how can i do this and do i need dialogic cards for this or can i configure auto attendent with voice modem.

4. need some details about pricing of voice mail manager with normal configuration with 100 mailboxes.

Thanks

Satish

the duration after the beep and before a person starts the voice messge is very short , if times out the person is kicked out of system and thus cannot leave the message , can this duration be changed to other values then the default

Are you saying that you have a problem that recording starts too quickly after beep?

2. where do i define the number of rings befoe the call is answered by a voice mail.

Go to View menu and select line Device Config. Then select number of rings after which call is answered.

and by speaking the name the call is directed to his/her voice mail

To speaking the name you would need to be using Speech Recognition... you need to spell the name using your keypad. See the Auto attendant script in \system\vm\ subdirectory.

4. need some details about pricing of voice mail manager with normal configuration with 100 mailboxes.

You are not limited to any particular number of voicemail boxes. For pricing see https://secure.voiceguide.com/order_vg.htm