VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Adsl Again

Hello again,

I'm sorry to post this question again, but I'm still a bit stuck.

I had an ISDN line plugged into a cheap ISDN card in a PC, for a single line call attendant type thing.

The line was then upgraded to ADSL, which apparently is not digital (?!?!?so what does the D stand for) and will not connect to my ISDN pc card.

So what are my options?

1. Go back to an analogue pc card. The ones I have tested are rubbish. Is there a good one you can recommend?

2. Find a device that will sit between my ADSL line and my digital pc card and just make it work again! (unlikely)

3. Have another ISDN line put in. But this seems an expensive retrograde step. It is slower and more expensive!

4. Give up. Perhaps take up gardening or something.

Thanks for your time and your help...

Tim

ADSL is separate thing that has nothing to do with Dialogic cards , ISDN cards or modems - why are you talking about ADSL?

How is it not related?

I had a line connected to my pc, which worked fine. I then upgrade the line and it no longer works.

I appreciate that it is not related to the voiceguide software directly, but I thought that maybe there is someone else who has tackled the same issue.

Tim

I then upgrade the line and it no longer works.

The analog line does not work after you added ADSL service on that line?

ADSL should not affect the operation of the analog line at all...

What is it that has stopped working with the analog line? Can you still receive calls on it?

You should probably be speaking to your phone company of any line-related problems...