VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voip Card Compatibility

Is VoiceGuide compatible with Dialogic IP cards e.g. DM/IP3031A E1-120 DM3 ?

Is this a card that should work or has it been tested and definitely does work ?

Thanks.

Thanks for that brief reply!

Looking at a previous post, on May 13th 2004 the SupportTeam said...

'VoiceGuide for ISDN product should be able to work with this card as Dialogic VoIP cards support Global Call interface - which VoiceGuide for ISDN is using. No testing has yet been carried out with VoIP cards but that is where the development is heading, so it is anticipated that this card will be officially supported in the near future. '

I guess my question is whether the above situation has changed in any way and the card is now officially supported?

Is anyone else out there using a DM/IP card? If so, I would be interested to know if you have had any problems running it with VoiceGuide.

Also, are there any plans for VoiceGuide to support Intel's Host media Processing in the future?

Thanks again.

That card is not officially supported.

You can try using 'VoiceGuide for ISDN' with it, but I'm not sure what the results will be.

And at this stage there are no plans to directly support Intel's Host Media Processing (unless there is a large order - how many ports all up are you looking at purchasing?)