VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Registration

I have already paid in full for VG software v4.9.0. The directions contained in the help file under "Registering VoiceGuide for TAPI" is not clear to me (I am not a seasoned developer). The directions talk about the required Unique System Identifier, but doesn't seem to say how to get the USI back to Katalina. I need a step-by-step procedure where and how to find the USI and how to get it back to Katalina.

Can you please help me.

[deleted]

Edited by SupportTeam

Yes we have you on our customer database.

After installing run VoiceGuide itself, and then select 'Register VoiceGuide' from the Help menu. This Unique ID is displayed in the new window.

Just email us that 5 character code (support@katalinatech.com) and we will email back the registration code.

The Unique ID is linked to the network card installed in your computer. This allows you to transfer the VoiceGuide installation to another machine in the future by moving the network card to the new machine.

I have bought registration code already. But when I download the 5.2.3010 it asks me to enter the registration code again.

Unfortunate I don’t remember where I save the registration code. Is it possible to email me my registration code again?

My name is [deleted]. The registration code is either under my name or my wife name. [deleted].

Thanks

[deleted]

Edited by fsoudbakhsh

Please email all registration code related enquires direct to sales@voiceguide.com and do not post them here.

Your post has been edited to remove registration information.

Where are you located? Are In U.S? I want to know the time differences between your location and my location to know when should I ask a question and expect the response.

Thanks

Farzad

We are located in Sydney, Australia.

Target time for answering questions in this support forum is 24 hours.