VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voip Providers

Hello All,

Does anybody know any voip providers that works well with VG and is reasonable priced? I am looking to have about 5 - 10 voip connections. I'm looking for those providers in the US. Please help. Thanks.

I use Packet 8 and have less than stellar results... It could be my connection though. Packet 8 runs pretty cheap $20.00 a month unlimited calling US and CAN...

I would think that with a good connection any of the VOIP providers would be OK.

My Crummy Cable connection often has static in it where I cannot hear the caller...

I also do not get CallerID or other data info from my Packet 8 connectioninto VG, while I do have Caller ID on my phone. This is probably a fault with me only using a voice modem not a dialogic board.

Any VoIP provider which supplies you with a box into which you attach a normal telephone handset will work with VG - instead of connecting the line to the handset just connect it to the Dialogic card (or voice modem) which is controlled by VG.

Some interesting notes....

I have been pricing VOIP and I found that Net2Phone has a great plan for using VOIP for incoming IVR.

Their Voiceline Product line has a 300 minute plan which includes 300 outgoing minutes, FREE unlimited incoming calls, and is priced at $9.99 a month.... You could run almost 4 lines of Net2Phone for the cost of Vonage...

My question would then be...How can you get all 4 lines to ring from 1 number? Rather than having 4 individual line numbers....

Thanks in advance.

Lingo offers a FREE incoming and pay as you go outgoing service for $7.95 a month