VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Error Starting Dialogic Service

Please guide me about the instalation procedure for d/4pci -in voice card ...

I am very new for this ....i am having windows 2000 server ...and using system release 5.1.1 ....

Can any body tell me how to install dialogic software and connect it to my telephone line ....there are 4 chanels in my card ......please guide me fast....it very urgent....

Manish

I have successfully installed SR 5.1.1 and sp 1.1.1 but still when i am running the DCM ..i am getting error "ERROR STARTING DILOGIC SERVICE" .....

When i see it in device manager in other device it is showing me with yellow question mark -- Dialogic D/4PCI type card .

When i click on driver tab it is showing no driver found .....

In DCM i am selecting add device ----

family as D/x 1D-PCI and model as D/4PCI .....and when click on run service i get the above mentioned error .....

Please help it is very very urgent .....

Manish

I have successfully installed SR 5.1.1 and sp 1.1.1 in windows 2000 advanced server but when i am running the DCM ..i am getting error "ERROR STARTING DILOGIC SERVICE" .....

When i see it in device manager in other device it is showing me with yellow question mark -- Dialogic D/4PCI type card .

When i click on driver tab it is showing no driver found .....

In DCM i am selecting add device ----

family as D/x 1D-PCI and model as D/4PCI .....and when click on run service i get the above mentioned error .....

Please help it is very very urgent .....

Manish

I beg ur pardon ...it is SP1 ...infact complete confiuration is like this ...

Operating System:

MS Window 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

Intel Dialogic System Software

Release SR5.1.1 , Version DNA5 , Build 30 , Service Pack 1

You can disregard the yellow question mark in the device manager. It's the DCM that needs to be able to find the card and start it.

If you are having problems getting the drivers to work with the hardware you should contact the Dialogic distributor from where the card was purchased...

I have read the manual and follwed this procedure to install the voice bord ..

Please read below if i have done something wrong may be i m not able to make it out from documnet....

Step 1: Install the SR 5.1.1 and reboot the system

Step2: Install SP1 and reboot the system

Step3: Fitted the Dialogic Voice Board and reboot

Step4: Found new Hardware wizard -- D/4PCI type card --- Installed the suitable driver from C:\programfile\Dialogic\DRVR\ dlgcsram_nt4.inf

Reboot the system

Now i am running DCM to auto detect the device but it did not do that...So i selected Add device -- D/x1D-PCI ---model is D/4PCI ......when i run the service it gives error ...

Plz tell if something is wrong in my installation procedure...

Dear Support

What could i do with ACPI and PCI settings ...

And how to do that .....

One more thing i would like to know do i need to install FP1 also...Since i am using D/4pci , i do not think i need it ...do i?

Thanks

This is more of a general hardware question that's outside the scope of this forum - I'd recommend just speaking to your Dialogic distributor as to why the card you purchased does not work.