VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D/4 Pci Issue

Hi,

I am using XP pro and the dialogic d/4 pci board.

I have followed all the instructions installed lastest drivers 5.1.1 sp 1 WAVE and TAPI and DCM starts the board.

All the Dialogic Diagnostic software reports no errors however when I use the TAPI test program (Talkers32) it will not let me make or receive calls. I have tried it with CT ADE software and it recognises both the card and the correct licences, but again will not make or answer calls.

The only other thing I have one is to put a patch on for the d/4PCI U which made DCM recognise the card and start it.

I am now at a loss as to what to try next Any ideas

Cheers

Can you run the 'Voice Horoscope' test application? (one of the Dialogic sample apps)

If the 'Voice Horoscope' application does not run then there is something badly wrong with either the setup of the system or the Dialogic card. I'd recommend trying another PC or replacing the Dialogic card.

HAve changed the PC now and still get the same problem, would it be worth trying it on a windows 2000/NT machine rather than an XP pro?

If you've changed computers and are getting the same problem then I'd say it's probably the card that's faulty...

The 'Voice Horoscope' application should just run whenever the board is started in the DCM.