VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Appointment Calls

Hi,

I want to try and configure a system to read from a dbf file, process the call and then update the dbf file. A sample script here would be nice.

Here is the senerio,

The application checks a database for calls to make, then selects the call script based on the data in the database. One column will represent the process to follow. This will include the message script and items to process. Then use the fields for time, date and with who for the message. If no live person then leave different message. Based on responses to the message, update the database or keep this logged for a report. After completing this process, compile a report and FAX this to a pre-determinded number. A custom fax page design.

I would like to follow the same basic procedure for a CSV type submission also.

Also, can this process continually monitor a location for an addititional file or for changes in DBF.

And examples that I can build on.

Thanks for the help!

Would you happen to have a sample of a script to send a fax?

Also, would you happen to have a script to create a report from the results of a call list?

Thanks

Would you happen to have a sample of a script to send a fax?

See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/modVbs.htm

Also, would you happen to have a script to create a report from the results of a call list?

Sounds like you want to post-process some list of data to generate a report - I'd probably look at importing list data into Access or Excel and generate a report using those.