VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Multiple Lines Using Dialogic D4pciu Help

Hi,

we have been using the one line version for some time now on a dialogic d4pciu. we need to increase our call capicity therefore we are going to buy a 4 line version of VG and get an extra anaolog line installed to plug into the dialogic card. but before we purchase the 4 line version I have some questions:

with the 4 line version we intend to have 2 anolog lines plugged into the dialogic card. currently we have a single premium rate number that is mapped to a single line which is connected to our dialogic card. we want to use the additional line to enable us to handle more traffic. the premium rate number will always be mapped to the same landline number. can voice guide automatically detect that a line is in use and then utilise the free line to handle the 2nd call simultaneously?

The aim being that both lines would be running the same script and the 2nd line would only be used if we had an incomming call whilst the first line was in use.

we intend to purchase the 4 line proffesional version at $299. As the 1 line proffesional is all we need at present we assume that no extra features are required to do what i have described above therefore i assume this is the correct version for us to buy.

I hope you can shed some light on this for me and then i will proceed with my order of the 4 line pro version.

I look forward to your response

Kind Regards

Dan

can voice guide automatically detect that a line is in use and then utilise the free line to handle the 2nd call simultaneously?

It is the phone company that would send the call to another line if first line is in use. Please speak to your phone company about getting this arranged.