VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Websites

1\I have a website which runs a mysql database and was wondering if its poss for the website to send sql statements over the internet to my voiceguide pc (its got a fixed ip) to set calls off etc? If so how would this be done and where can i get more infrormation and look at some exaples on this.

2\ If this is poss can VG update my SQL database over the internet also with call results etc?

3\ Is it poss for VG to share the same MYSQL database with my website rather than using access and mysql?

Thanks in advance?

Matt

wondering if its poss for the website to send sql statements over the internet to my voiceguide pc (its got a fixed ip) to set calls off etc? If so how would this be done and where can i get more infrormation and look at some exaples on this.

The database could insert a record directly into the OutDialQue.mdb database which stores all the calls to be made - just set up an ODBC link to OutDialQue.mdb and MySQL should have some way of attaching to an ODBC database and inserting records into it.

can VG update my SQL database over the internet also with call results etc?

The call results are saved by VG in text files, you would need to write your own routines to periodicaly transfer info in those result files to your databases. From VG Help file:

OutDial_Contacted_Human.txt

List of calls answered by a real person.

OutDial_Contacted_AM.txt

List of calls answered by an answering machine.

OutDial_Contacted_Fax.txt

List of calls answered by a fax machine person.

OutDial_Uncontactable_NoAnswer.txt

List of calls which were not answered and rung out awaiting answer.

OutDial_Uncontactable_Busy.txt

List of calls which were not answered as the busy tone was heard. 

OutDial_Uncontactable_OnDontDialList.txt

List of calls which were not made as the telephone number is on a "Don't call list".

OutDial_Uncontactable_NoDialer.txt

List of calls which were not dialed as the VG Dialer option is not enabled.

OutDial_SIT_Reorder.txt

List of calls for which the Special Information Tone (Reorder) was played by the phone company.

OutDial_SIT_NoCircuit.txt

List of calls for which the Special Information Tone (No Circuit) was played by the phone company.

OutDial_SIT_CustIrReg.txt

List of calls for which the Special Information Tone (CustIrReg) was played by the phone company.

OutDial_SIT_Unknown.txt

List of calls for which an unknown Special Information Tone was played by the phone company.