VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Msi Cards

VoiceGuide for CT-Media can use MSI (station) cards directly and forward calls to telephones attached to those cards (essentially becoming a PBX).

Can you describe what sort of application you require in more detail?

Basically I was talking to Rob from Westan yesterday and he wasn't 100% sure whether it did or not.

We run a Helpdesk for POS terminals that has extra software on it to dispence printed products ie Recharge Vouchers etc.

We are looking for a system that can screen calls collect data (our database is currently in Access which Katalina can handle but we may change db's to a more central based system like mySQL).

In screening the call the IVR will have a menu setup in which the customers navigate through and eventually be provided the required information or be transfered to one of our operators (which may require queuing).

In the short term we are looking for a system that caters for 10 concurrent calls and 2 operators. We are also looking to provide 2 levels of the helpdesk and the 3rd level will be external.

We currently don't have any infrastructer apart from 3 PSTN lines 2 operators and an answering machine.

Sounds like the best solution for you would be to buy a low cost PBX - maybe even a second hand one - you can pick them up for under AU$1000 which is cheaper then buying MSI card..

Then you can have the two operators sitting on PBX extensions, and the whole setup with VoiceGuide gets a lot simpler as you do not need to go for the CTMedia version of VoiceGuide, but can use select just a normal TAPI version.

You can then have 3 D4PCI cards in your PC, plugged into extensions on your PBX, allowing you to handle up to 12 calls, and transfer calls to the operators queue when needed...

We're looking for scalability over cheap as our budget caters for that flexability, hence the preference toward MSI card rather than PBX. We are also looking to go ISDN (E1) starting at 10 and ramping up from the over a 1 - 2 year period.

If you wish I can email you a brief Helpdesk Requirement Doc, that will give you a better idea of how we expect this project to pan out.

Please email the Helpdesk Requirement Doc to support@katalinatech.com

We can definitely build something using the CT-Media version of VoiceGuide.

If you wish I can email you a brief Helpdesk Requirement Doc, that will give you a better idea of how we expect this project to pan out.

can i have hd req doc