VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic System Release 6.0

We're using Dialogic System Release 5.1.1 with Service Pack 1 on Windows 2000 SP4. We found out that System Release 5.1.1 is not supported on Windows 2000 SP4 and that there are known conflicts. Dialogic's solution is to roll back to SP3 to resolve any issues. Our current configuration has been having some problems and rolling back to SP3 isn't a desirable option. So, we are considering moving to Dialogic System Release 6.0 on either Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows 2003 Server. We're wondering if this is an option? Does VoiceGuide work with Dialogic System Release 6.0?

We found out that System Release 5.1.1 is not supported on Windows 2000 SP4 and that there are known conflicts.

Can you indicate what conflicts you were told exist when using SR5.1.1 on Win2000SP4 and where did you find this out?

Does VoiceGuide work with Dialogic System Release 6.0?

Yes.

We are not aware of any confirmed problems/issues if SR5.1.1 is used on Win2000SP4.

Dialogic did not explicitly certify SR5.1.1 on Win200SP4 because Win200SP4 was not yet released when SR5.1.1 came out.

Just to be sure however we install SR5.1.1 SP1 as well on Win2000SP4 based systems. As far as we know there is no need to install SR5.1.1 FP1 if just using analog cards. D/4PCI-U works after installing the D/4PCI-U patch for SR5.1.1 SP1 (available for free from Dialogic web site)

I spoke with Dialogic tech support who indicated their were some known issues when using Win2000SP4 and System Release 5.1.1. We never discussed specific issues, since the attempted solution to our problem was to roll back to SP3. The release came out during SP2 and has since been patched to support SP3, but support for SP4 is currently in the works, this is all via Dialogic tech support. SP4 probably does work on most systems and configurations, but I would probably suggest using SP3 or lower when using 5.1.1, just to be safe.

Does dialogic drivers 6.0 (build version 61) support D/4PCI cards?

I found that build versions 37 (Dialogic 5.1 drivers w/FP1) support the d/4PCI.

I found that build versions 46 (Dialogic 5.1 drivers w/FP1 and Service Update 46) support the d/4PCI card.

Yes. You should be able to get confirmation of this from Dialogic's Release documentation for SR6.0