VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Problems

Hi,

I'm using VG 5.2.2 on a windows 2k professional SP4 with a "Conexant SC56D External PnP, V.92,K56Flex,Voice,Speakerphone".

I try to made outbound calls (I'm using an outDial_new.xml file for populate the database) and on answer of the call, an audio file have to start.

1 - The first problem is that the vg starts play audio file before someone or something answers the call.

So when I answer to the call I can listen for a part of the audio message

(If no-one answer the call, VG continue playing audio file until the end).

If I answer to the call and I wait for the end of the message without press any button, VG would have to reply the audio file after 3 sec....

....but the only thing I can heard after 3 seconds is silence.

From the VG interface I can see that VG try to play the file for 2 times, but I can heard nothing.

After these 2 times VG blocks.

I must use Task Manager to close it.

When I restart VG, It tries to made another call, but VG "tell me" that the modem is unavailable.

I must turn off and then turn on the modem to made possible to VG make calls but the problems remains.

I post you the log file and the VGS.

(I'm sorry, but the log file is incomplete because VG blocks and I can't copy the results)

I hope someone can help me.

Tnx.

Data.zip

The first problem is that the vg starts play audio file before someone or something answers the call.

This is standard mode of operation for Voice Modems. See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Dete...tCallAnswer.htm

When I restart VG, It tries to made another call, but VG "tell me" that the modem is unavailable.

Sounds like this modems has problems even just playing back sound files... not much that can be done apart for trying another modem (or a Dialogic card...)