VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Will Voiceguide Work For Me?

I need to know if VoiceGuide will satisfy the following requirements:

1. check to see if we can leave a message with no ring and do so if yes.

2. if no, our message is given to the person who picks up (with the option by the person we call to press certain keys to contact us directly)

3. if no, leave a message on their personal answering machine .(with the option by the person we call to press certain keys to contact us directly)

4. if no answering machine, continue to call this number three more times (maybe every 3 hours).

Also, the must be DNC functionality (opt out on key press)

If these requirements are met, which version of the software should we go with? Pro or Enterprise?

Thanks,

Mark

I'm still waiting for a reply. I'm looking to purchase some software ASAP.

Is there a sales phone number for Katalina?

VoiceGuide can do exactly what you describe below, and is used in a number of similar applications already.

Please see our WWW from where you can download the fully working evaluation version of the software.

The demonstrations supplied will get you running in a matter of minutes.

You will need the Enterprise+Dialer license, and a Dialoigc card.

How many lines do you need?

We handle pre-sales enquiries through this support forum.

Please verify that your software satisfies requirement #1.

1. check to see if we can leave a message with no ring and do so if yes.

I'm asking again because I'm skeptic about the technological feasability of this feature. Also, I havn't come across software that can do this yet.

We will require a 4-line license to start. At a later date, how much will an 8-line upgrade cost us.

Thank you,

Mark

If you are using a digital line VG can answer the call immediately before the caller hears any rings.

If using analog lines VG can only answer the call once it hears a 'ring' - this usually means that the caller will also hear a ring before the call is answered by VG.

Upgrade within 30 days is for the difference in price, thereafter you just purchase another 4 port license to add to the existing one.

We're mainly want the softare for outgoing calls.

For #1, I was referring to us calling out. For example, we want to leave a pre-recorded message in a voice mailbox, without the client's phone ringing.

The goal is to be as least intrusive as possible.

Will your software allow this?

Also,

Assuming we try the demo version and are satisfied, how long will it take us to be fully operational with a licensed version?

we want to leave a pre-recorded message in a voice mailbox, without the client's phone ringing.

It's the recipient's phone system that decides how to handle an incoming call... as the caller all you can do after dialing the number is wait and see where the phone company or the recipient’s PBX sends the call to...

Of course if there happen to be some DTMF tones that you can press after dialing the phone number to affect where the call should be sent to then you should just include them as part of the phone number you dial...

A license is issued by email - orders take less then 24 hours to be processed.

Please see http://www.infolinkca.com/?pg=voicecasting. They are a Canadian company offering a no-ring message deposit through Canadian carriers, such as Bell, Telus and Sprint.

Nonetheless, we will likely use a combo solution of your software and their service (for some numbers). Just a few more questions for you...

Our office currently has a digital phone system as well as some analog lines coming in. As we have yet to purchase a dialogic card, do you recommed we go digital or analog?

Would you mind explaining the pros/cons of each?

Thank you,

Mark

Looks like they have an agreement with Bell/Sprint/etc to do that - they would have to be given a 'back door' to the Bell/Sprint/etc customer's voicemail boxes and will be able to leave the message in there not by dialing the customer's phone number but by dialing a special number at Bell/Sprint/etc and then sending DTMF of the number mailbox for which they want to leave the message and then playing the message.

If you want to arrange something similar it's easy to do with VG - but you need agreement with Bell/Sprint/etc and they need to supply you with access number (and any PINs) etc.

Our office currently has a digital phone system as well as some analog lines coming in. As we have yet to purchase a dialogic card, do you recommed we go digital or analog?

Analog is a lot easier to set up. Definitely go analog at first. Then you can go to T1 if you need the capacity.

Great. Thanks for your help. Do you recommend any particular 4-line card? Or should I should grab anything on your 'recommended hardware' list?

Sounds like the entry level D/4PCI is what you need...

If you need to conference callers together you should get D/41JCT but sounds like that is not need so D/4PCI is best choice.